Welcome RiDuvessa

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome RiDuvessa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

How did you find this lovely place? Tell us more about you. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
    Participant

Glad you could join us. Soon you’ll have lots more Windstones!! πŸ˜†

You guys are awesome! I love these forums. The colors and pictures are so beautiful. I love all the PYO paint schemes. I even have hope now that I might actually find a peacock kinglet.

I’ve been collecting the Windstone pieces for a while now. My first piece was a black baby unicorn back in 1991. It’s definately showing its age. It’s been through about 15 moves. I started collecting the dragons about seven years ago.

I found this website in my quest for a Rising Spectral dragon. And I almost regret it, because I see so many things here I want to buy!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Well, thanks for being so welcoming. I think I can have a lot of fun here. πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Welcome! πŸ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

Welcome! I’m an official Windstone dealer, so let me know if I can get anything for you. I also offer layaway.

laphon1
          Participant

Welcome!

It is a lot of fun here. Now if you can figure out how to post pics of your collection, that would be more fun. And yes, I am glad that you already figured out…the more time you spend here the more your collection will grow. πŸ˜€

welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay here.

Skigod377
            Participant

Welcome! πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
              Participant

welcome! πŸ˜€

Welcome!!!

Um how do you post pictures anyhow? I have only been able to post links…

Instead of pushing the URL button, you would press the Img button.

hmm I never press either.. just type the link

dragonsjade: The pictures will have to wait as I am the only person in America who doesn’t have a digital camera. However, once I get it, you will see them as I love my collection.

skygod: I have loved dragon in your sig ever since I came to this site. I lust after it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.