fbpx

Welcome khat7

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Post something, khat!

I’ve talked to her a few times but, I guess she’s shy about posting.

Jodi
      Participant

Welcome to the Forum! Don’t be afraid. We are only scary sometimes.

Here I am at last. I got to thinking ( a dangerous endeavor for me) that I have never formerly introduced myself on here so i went to the intro forum. I took a quick scroll down the list first and to my surprise I found myself πŸ˜†
        My name is Marji, I’m 48 and I live in Georgia. Moved here 10 years ago from MI. Born and raised up north but a southerner by heart. We also spent three years in Oregon ( Orygun for you natives πŸ™‚ )
        I collect Pegasus figurines. I have the white Pegasus family and the black mare. I had my dog Alf done as a PYO and it looks amazingly like him. Except for the wings of course πŸ˜‰ I also collect red Akita figurines. cuz they look like my Alpha πŸ˜†
        We currently have three other dogs, five cats, five horses and a couple of aquariums. Oh yeah we also have four kids. Two at home and two on their own. πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Thanks for stopping by, and welcome again. πŸ˜€

Hi Khat7, Welcome!

darjeb
          Participant

Welcome

Just remember Windstones are addictive

I lived in Georgia for 10 years but it was north of Atlanta in Roswell. Great state

” Just remember Windstones are addictive ”

Yes I know. I’ve collected Breyer horses for years and I’m considering selling a few so I can buy a dragon oe two
            πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

πŸ˜† That would not be the first time that has happened here. πŸ˜‰

Brian
              Participant

Hello khat7, welcome to the forum. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Welcome khat7. I’m in SE Georgia as well!

pegasi1978 wrote:

Hey Neighbor :)I am in SW GA. Did I say SE? Sorry πŸ˜• About 4 1/2 hours NE (mostly East) of Fort Stewart near Hot Springs/Little White House Area.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

khat7 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Hey Neighbor :)I am in SW GA. Did I say SE? Sorry πŸ˜• About 4 1/2 hours NE (mostly East) of Fort Stewart near Hot Springs/Little White House Area.

πŸ™‚ Your location said SE GA. I see the signs for the Little White House area along my 5 1/2 trek to visit my parents in Auburn, AL. There are several of us on here from GA including Nambroth!

Travistie
                    Participant

Welcome to the forum πŸ˜€

khat7 wrote:

Here I am at last. I got to thinking ( a dangerous endeavor for me) that I have never formerly introduced myself on here so i went to the intro forum. I took a quick scroll down the list first and to my surprise I found myself πŸ˜†
                      My name is Marji, I’m 48 and I live in Georgia. Moved here 10 years ago from MI. Born and raised up north but a southerner by heart. We also spent three years in Oregon ( Orygun for you natives πŸ™‚ )
                      I collect Pegasus figurines. I have the white Pegasus family and the black mare. I had my dog Alf done as a PYO and it looks amazingly like him. Except for the wings of course πŸ˜‰ I also collect red Akita figurines. cuz they look like my Alpha πŸ˜†
                      We currently have three other dogs, five cats, five horses and a couple of aquariums. Oh yeah we also have four kids. Two at home and two on their own. πŸ˜†

Awesome. I think I remember when Alf was painted, but I can’t remember who painted it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.