fbpx

Welcome DragonDreamWeaver!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome DragonDreamWeaver!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Welcome to the forum! Hello there!

twindragonsmum
        Participant

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

BDW
          Participant

TO THE FORUM!

Here are two stickies that help you find Important links with lots of interesting stuff for all new members:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905
            http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3154

Tell us a little about yourself and your passion for Windstones. ๐Ÿ˜€
            Oh! Almost forgot….Welcome to the Windstoneholics Anonymous… just kidding around!

Stephanie
            Participant

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sbianchi
              Participant

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome,like the name ๐Ÿ˜‰

darjeb
                Participant

WELCOME FROM THE SUNSHINE STATE

Just remember Windstones are addictive

lamortefille
                  Participant

Dragondreamweaver
                    Participant

Hi everyone! :hi:

Sorry it’s taken me so long to post on the forum. I had no idea it had been so long since I registered. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’ve been busy at work over the last few months, and I’m just glad to finally have my schedule back to normal. Now I can get back to the important stuff, like Windstones! ๐Ÿ™‚

I only have a few Windstones right now: 13. I hope to start collecting more now that I’ve found the online store and the eBay auctions. I love dragons and the colors amythest, pink, and rainbow. My favorite sculpture is the Old Warrior dragon, but I currently only have him in peacock. I’ve been amazed at how many colors of OW dragons there are on the website.

I first started collecting Windstones in college, but I remember staring at them in the store when I was much younger. I always wanted to buy the white ones. As I got older, I wanted the peacock color even more. My first year at college, my mom bought me a peacock Old Warrior and my brother bought me a peacock fledgie. I kept them in my dorm room next to my computer, so I could write papers and think of home. ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope to get to know everyone better on the forums, and I look forward to learning more about Windstones. :bye:

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Nice to hear from you! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Dragondreamweaver
                        Participant

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve been having a good time going through some of the old posts, and looking at all the cool Windstone pictures people have posted. The problem is I’m finding way too many dragons I want. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.