Welcome Alcyone

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Alcyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #491147
    Starbreeze
    Participant

    #581555
    Starbreeze
    Participant

    Welcome to the forum!!! And congrats on winning the Sun Griffin and his little son!!! 😀

    #581556
    Lokie
    Participant

    Welcome! And I’m happy to hear you are the person who won the Sun Gryphon and chick 😀 Congrats, they are a beautiful pair!

    #581557
    Maria
    Participant

    Welcome!
    Star, how’d you know Alcyone and Passier are the same person?

    #581558
    Elena
    Participant

    Welcome!

    #581559
    Skigod377
    Participant

    Welcome to the forums, lucky!! Those griffins are beautiful!!

    #581560
    Patricia
    Participant

    Welcome! I love your name. Reminds me of an anime character!

    While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

    #581561

    Thank you everyone! 🙂 I only learned about Windstones around a year ago, but gosh, I adore them now!

    Keplilly wrote:

    I love your name. Reminds me of an anime character!

    That’s interesting! Is it the name of an anime character? I actually chose it because I love Greek myth and it’s the name of one of Atlas’s daughters.

    #581562
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

    Welcome!! 😀

    Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Time sensitive issues: See a spammer? Website going haywire? email me! nambroth at gmail.com
    My art: featherdust.com

    #581563
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

    Alcyone wrote:

    Thank you everyone! 🙂 I only learned about Windstones around a year ago, but gosh, I adore them now!

    Keplilly wrote:

    I love your name. Reminds me of an anime character!

    That’s interesting! Is it the name of an anime character? I actually chose it because I love Greek myth and it’s the name of one of Atlas’s daughters.

    Alcyone was an ice sorceress in the anime/manga series “Magic Knight Rayearth” by CLAMP. She’s the dark haired woman in reddish-black armor of the “villians” from the first season.

    #581564
    Starbreeze
    Participant

    Greater Basilisk wrote:

    Welcome!
    Star, how’d you know Alcyone and Passier are the same person?

    Because I’m psychic :D….just kidding!!! 😆

    Check this link and you’ll see: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3177&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

    #581565

    pegasi1978 wrote:

    Alcyone was an ice sorceress in the anime/manga series “Magic Knight Rayearth” by CLAMP. She’s the dark haired woman in reddish-black armor of the “villians” from the first season.

    Interesting! I had no idea. 😆

    #581566
    Maria
    Participant

    starbreeze wrote:

    Greater Basilisk wrote:

    Welcome!
    Star, how’d you know Alcyone and Passier are the same person?

    Because I’m psychic :D….just kidding!!! 😆

    Check this link and you’ll see: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3177&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

    Ah, now I see. I didn’t check back to that thread for a while.

    #581567
    Maria
    Participant

    Alcyone wrote:

    Thank you everyone! 🙂 I only learned about Windstones around a year ago, but gosh, I adore them now!

    Keplilly wrote:

    I love your name. Reminds me of an anime character!

    That’s interesting! Is it the name of an anime character? I actually chose it because I love Greek myth and it’s the name of one of Atlas’s daughters.

    Yay! Another person into classical mythology!

    #581568

    That’s awesome you like classical mythology! 😀 It’s such fascinating and wonderful stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.