fbpx

wee dragon and fledgling gryphon magnets :D

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion wee dragon and fledgling gryphon magnets :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Hey hey hey!

I’ve been fooling around with some designs i doodled, trying to come up with a neat little stocking-stuffer type thing for my friends and i thought you guys might wanna take a looksee, maybe buy a few for yourself or others? :3

Here’s a photo i took of the two designs I did, coloured in Photoshop, all laminated and printed on nice photopaper backed by magnet paper:

And for size comparison, here’s them with the paperback i was reading at the time

I orignally took a photo of them in my hand but i have tiny hands so i thought that was a little misleading LOL

The dragon is a little fire-type dragon and i based the gryphon’s coloring on a golden eagle and lion mixed together ^_^

They are $5 USD each plus shipping to wherever the heck you live, they can be bought in multiples and i’ll combine shipping and if you get crazy and buy 10 or more i’ll give you a discount LOL

PM me if interested! ^_^ Thanks for taking a peek otherwise!

Maria
    Participant

Those are so cute, sunhawk!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Those are so cute, sunhawk!

Thank you! ^_^ I make cute art almost as easy as breathing LOL

Patricia
      Participant

Oh, how cute! I love them. Now to decide how many I want/need….hmmmmmmm…

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Keplilly wrote:

Thanks!

How about a hundred? They’ll last you through the year! πŸ˜‰ Actually, nooooo don’t, my hands will break trying to cut that many out LOL

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Thanks!

How about a hundred? They’ll last you through the year! πŸ˜‰ Actually, nooooo don’t, my hands will break trying to cut that many out LOL

Design a punch?

Skigod377
          Participant

Awwwww….how cute!

My son would get an absolute kick out of those!! So for two of each it would be $20?

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Thanks!

Design a punch?

What do i look like, an engineer? ;P

skigod377 wrote:

Awwwww….how cute!

Heh heh thanks ^_^

CherylKaufman wrote:

My son would get an absolute kick out of those!! So for two of each it would be $20?

Yep plus shipping/handling which would be about $4 to mail to the States πŸ˜€ So $24 bucks total

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Thanks!

Design a punch?

Sure? :mrgreen:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Thanks!

Design a punch?

*buys you some glasses for Christmas* πŸ˜›

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Thanks!

Design a punch?

*buys you some glasses for Christmas* πŸ˜›

Can I get the punch bowl to go with those glasses….;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.