fbpx

Website Issues (including spam)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Website Issues (including spam)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Clay
    Keymaster

Hmmm … my last post appears to have vanished. I was reporting a member page with a questionable Forum Signature.

https://windstoneeditions.com/members/amiransari1650/

You mean this one?

Screenshot-2023-12-31-at-1.13.25-PM

I still see it. I just marked the account in question as a spammer.

etruscan
      Participant

Looks like you got it. Thanks.

Catriona
        Participant

I still have to search for the forum. Not sure why.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Clay
          Keymaster

I still have to search for the forum. Not sure why.

Do you mean that you see “No Results Found” when you go to the main forum page?

If that’s what you’re referring to, it’s an ongoing but intermittent issue that we’re having with the website, where from time to time the connection between the website and many of the pages gets temporarily lost. This is a complicated issue, and I (and another website developer) are working hard to figure it out, but so far it’s still a mystery why this is happening.

If this is happening to you consistently, then it may be a separate issue.

Travistie
            Participant

I’m trying to place an ad in the classifieds, and the category selection drop down in step 1 is not working properly. It only has “Select a Category” listed when clicking on it. Arrows don’t work to scroll down within it either. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this same issue or not.

Clay
              Keymaster

I’m trying to place an ad in the classifieds, and the category selection drop down in step 1 is not working properly. It only has “Select a Category” listed when clicking on it. Arrows don’t work to scroll down within it either. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this same issue or not.

Yes, I see what you mean. Sorry for the inconvenience—I will troubleshoot and let you know when it’s resolved.

Clay
                Keymaster

Yes, I see what you mean. Sorry for the inconvenience—I will troubleshoot and let you know when it’s resolved.

The form for posting Classified Ads is now working properly.

etruscan
                  Participant

Is the “Find a Member” feature no longer available? I believe it used to be part of the drop-down menu under “Community”.
                    I didn’t see it when I looked this afternoon (January 13).

Clay
                    Keymaster

Is the “Find a Member” feature no longer available? I believe it used to be part of the drop-down menu under “Community”.
                      I didn’t see it when I looked this afternoon (January 13).

Sorry for the slow response here. A recent update of our forum software made the members directory not work, so I removed that link from the navigation menu while I get it worked out. Should be fixed soon!

Clay
                      Keymaster

The Members Directory is back.

etruscan
                        Participant

No “Wait List” available for the Old Black and Old White resting ponycorns? I don’t see one this morning (January 23).

The photo on the main page of the store does have a button to “Join Waitlist”. However, that button takes me to the item page for a resting ponycorn. That page just says “Out of Stock” with no way to join a wait list.

Clay
                          Keymaster

No “Wait List” available for the Old Black and Old White resting ponycorns? I don’t see one this morning (January 23).

The photo on the main page of the store does have a button to “Join Waitlist”. However, that button takes me to the item page for a resting ponycorn. That page just says “Out of Stock” with no way to join a wait list.

I’m checking with Susie to see if this was intentional or not.

Clay
                            Keymaster

I’m checking with Susie to see if this was intentional or not.

This has been fixed now—you can join the waitlists for those items.

etruscan
                              Participant

Two posts by Amelia Jones in the “General Windstone” category – they have the same title:

Unveiling the Distinctive Features of Paragon Fishing Shirts

etruscan
                                Participant

New topic under “Announcements” posted by Natasha:

How often can you take Aspadol 100?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.