Website and forum not displaying correctly?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Website and forum not displaying correctly?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Starting this afternoon, I’ve been experiencing problems with the windstoneeditions.com website displaying strangely.

All of the header menus have been expanded and centered down the page, like this:

It’s particularly bad on the forum, where things like the search bar have migrated over the actual page and block me from clicking on any of the forum topics:

Thankfully I can click on the ‘newest comment’ links out to the far right of the problem and reach threads that way, or I wouldn’t have been able to post about the issue!  🙂

Possibly useful technical notes: I’m using Firefox, newest version.  (Or at least, it hasn’t prompted me to update.)  This issue started today (5/14) and didn’t seem to be triggered by any browser changes – I’d had the forum open in a tab for over 24 hours and it had been displaying normally; the weird display showed up when I clicked on something in that tab.  I’ve tried closing Firefox and reopening, and even shutting down my laptop for a few hours before restarting, but it’s still showing up this way and I’m officially stumped.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
      Participant

It did something similar with me a week ago, maybe, but has been OK since then.

GardenNinja
        Participant

Nightcrow,
          I’m pretty sure Clay only monitors the “New website concerns…” topic, so if this problem doesn’t clear up, you may want to put a post there that links to this topic.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Thanks, GardenNinja!  I will copy-paste there, since I’m still having the issue.  :/

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
            Participant

The website is not wanting to let me in again. I have the home page bookmarked. I go there and try to go to the Forum or Classifieds by clicking the link in the dropdown menu, but it will go nowhere but to the ‘About’ page no matter how many times I click the wanted link. I am on a Samsung tablet. I normally have to click a few times to get where I want, but it totally refuses today. I got here by searching for the wanted page with Google and linking to it from there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.