Weasels on Easels 2017 Calendars – Back by Popular Demand – Pre-orders Open

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Weasels on Easels 2017 Calendars – Back by Popular Demand – Pre-orders Open

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

So, two years ago I did some calendars if some of you remember. Half of my orders were through the forum and I sold out pretty quick. Last year, despite many requests, I was unable to do many.
    So This year, I am once again doing my limited edition art calendars. I have two kinds this year and they are on thier way to me right now if you want one for Christmas!

The pre-orders can be found in my Etsy here:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeaselsOnEasels?ref=hdr_shop_menu&section_id=20502320

FYI, I also can do greeting cards in ANY of my art designs
    . They are A7 sized and made to order by hand. I just need to know how many and of what, Cards are $3.50 each or 2 for $5 and I’ll do as many as you like.

I have done two this year, One featuring big cats and another featuring surreal and wildlife in general. Each is twelve months and has all of the US and Canadian holidays printed in them. You must order your Calendars or anything else you’d like by Dec 10th if you want them shipped in time for Christmas. All orders after that date will not ship until January 10th as I am traveling for the holidays and leaving the 12th. As soon as they arrive to me I’ll be shipping out. I have 20 total, ten of each kind and when they are gone, unless there is some crazy demand for them, they will be gone. This year, each calendar will be signed and have a small sketch on the back side for you, as thanks for supporting my artwork! Happy Holidays!

PS. I am open for pyo commissions if you want something painted up! Same dates apply, I am fully open for work until I leave!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.