fbpx

We have more Small size Claw Foot Pillar holders (1-23-08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion We have more Small size Claw Foot Pillar holders (1-23-08)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

We found more of the Smallest sized (2 5/8″ tall) Gargoyle Claw Foot Pillar Candle Holders. When we put these into the store before we had only found a few of them – now we’ve found the rest of them. If you have the Medium and Tall sized ones, now you can add the small for a perfect trio! Here’s a link to the page in our store:
        https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php?cat=57

BDW
        Participant

And here I thought that there was more Sugar Poads (TM) again when I saw there was a new post in the ‘Windstone Store Discussion’ section… πŸ™

Adaneth
          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

And here I thought that there was more Sugar Poads (TM) again when I saw there was a new post in the ‘Windstone Store Discussion’ section… πŸ™

I saw that and just about had a heart attack, thinking it had probably gone up hours ago and I was too late AGAIN! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

with a topic title like this how could you think that??

BDW
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I had yet to see the topic title….I was on the main forum index. And I want one so bad that it’s the first thing that came to mind. With my bad luck watch it go up for sale tomorrow while I’m at work and don’t have access to a computer. And I’ll miss again. πŸ™

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I had yet to see the topic title….I was on the main forum index. And I want one so bad that it’s the first thing that came to mind. With my bad luck watch it go up for sale tomorrow while I’m at work and don’t have access to a computer. And I’ll miss again. πŸ™

well since you want one so bad you can have mine!!

BDW
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

What? you have one and don’t like it? I’ll take it from you if you don’t want it. Is it the Burnt Sugar Poads(tm)? If it is I’ll buy him off you.

lamortefille
                    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

What? you have one and don’t like it? I’ll take it from you if you don’t want it. Is it the Burnt Sugar Poads(tm)? If it is I’ll buy him off you.

I don’t think DM owns a single poad(tm). 😑 πŸ˜†

Maybe you can team up with a Forum member from up there (easier shipping-wise?) and form a poad(tm) watching team….you watch when they’re not around and vice versa. I have a partner and it is as much fun chatting as watching for the poads(tm). πŸ˜€

Edited for clarification purposes… lol

Travistie
                      Participant

Yep, a Poad(tm) watching team is a good idea! Lamortefille and I have joined forces in the never ending hunt for Poads(tm). πŸ˜† We keep an eye on the store for each other, when one of has to go to work.

DM… quit teasing the poor dear!

Susie
                        Keymaster

Now the Burnt Sugar Poads(tm) ARE back in stock… for a few minutes anyway! πŸ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.