fbpx

WE FOUND OUT WHAT WE'RE HAVING!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WE FOUND OUT WHAT WE'RE HAVING!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Yep, We’re having a little boy!!! We’re very, very excited! I have new ultrasound pictures, I just have to scan them in the computer…the only thing is, they didn’t give me a picture with his what-not (naughty bits) in it…I wonder why not….but we got to see all the bones, and the 4 chambers of the heart, and the baby stretching. We even got to see him open his mouth, and his tiny tounge. We even got to see him swallow, it was the coolest thing. I LOVE MY BABY!!!
    We’ve had names picked out for a while, and the one that seems to stick is Ryan James. The James is my Pop’s middle name, he passed when I was 6, but we were very close, I actually wore his fire dept button from his uniform on my petticoat under my wedding gown, so I think it’s a fitting tribute. And I just love the name Ryan. I am so thrilled!! Of course I would have been over the moon either way, but I’ve been convinced since the beginning that it was a boy!

darjeb
    Participant

Congratulations

Megan
      Participant

Congratulations πŸ˜€ How exciting! I think Ryan James has a lovely ring to it.

CONGRATZ

twindragonsmum
        Participant

*tosses confetti and releases helium balloons* I’m soooo excited for you!!!! Boys are lots of fun!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Purplecat
          Participant

Congratulations!!!!!!! that’s AWESOME!!!! have you started workin on the nursery yet? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Stephanie
            Participant

CONGRATULATIONS!!! πŸ˜€

Thanks guys!!! We started clearing out the second bedrrom for the nursery, we were using it as a computer/art room, and for storage, basically, we would put whatever we didn’t know what to do with in there, lol, so it’s taking some time. We are going to get the crib in October, and I have to do my registry soon, it’s aweome that I can pick stuff out now, I think, for me anyway, it would have been hard not knowing if it was a boy or girl. Not that I’m going to pick all sportsy stuff, because I don’t really like that stuff, but at least I can pick boy things, especially because he’s a fireman’s baby, and we love the fire stuff. I’m still in awe!

Purplecat
              Participant

ah cool!!! Show us pics of the nursery when it’s done!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ and congrats again! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                Participant

Congrats girl; πŸ˜€

Lokie
                  Participant

Congrats!

Jasmine
                    Participant

Yay! Congrats!!

laphon1
                      Participant

Congratulations!

Katherine
                        Participant

I am so happy for you! I was getting ready to PM you to see if you had found out yet! πŸ˜€ Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.