fbpx

Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Was it this week the chicks were supposed to hatch?

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 445 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

good for you frozen, you paid less than i did.. i got a ruby baby oriental over the weekend and it arrived with its tail shattered! ack! what a kick in the pants!! i glued it back together for the most part but i need to request some touch up paint. what a freekin shame! hope yours arrives intact ,unlike mine!!!!

Maria
      Participant

How come we didn’t get an e-mail about these? And 23 seconds is another record… But at least the price is really good.

Lokie
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

How come we didn’t get an e-mail about these? And 23 seconds is another record… But at least the price is really good.

Yes, I was expecting $100, so $60 was a very pleasant surprise 😀

Although, lol, as I read that sentence back, $60 is still a lot of money to me. But, I guess compared to how much Windstones now go for, it seems like nothing.

Skylover
          Participant

Yeah, I was expecting $100.00 too. I think that was because the piece looks similar in form to the fledgling and those were $100.00.

Maria
            Participant

But compared to the mother’s $230, $60 is much more appropriate. And Lokie, you’re right – $60 is still a lot of money. It’s just so easy to spend when it’s digital. 😕

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Actually, the auction lasted a little over 3 minutes…which was still really quick…

Lokie
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Actually, the auction lasted a little over 3 minutes…which was still really quick…

Hmm, looks like a little over a minute and 30, but I’ll go back and do my math.

Skigod377
                Participant

frozendragon wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

That’s okay as long as they are not hoarding them to sell on ebay.

that would kind of get to me too….
                  Im just kind of curious as to why? We are pretty sure thats why BT got 5. Drag0n did the same thing with the momma griffin, and Mipa just sold 3 curlies, ALL for well over production price. Folks were congratulating them….Now its a problem?

Rusti
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Im just kind of curious as to why? We are pretty sure thats why BT got 5. Drag0n did the same thing with the momma griffin, and Mipa just sold 3 curlies, ALL for well over production price. Folks were congratulating them….Now its a problem?

Funny how that works, ain’t it?

Maria
                    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hm… I saw 23 seconds somewhere. No matter! I missed it either way. 😆

Skigod377
                      Participant

Ok, I had alot of pages to read, so maybe BT got for forum members? Either way, we are still congratulating some and bashing others.

Maria
                        Participant

BT got five, all for forum members, and he’s selling them to us at no additional cost. I think it’s great.

Lokie
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Well, not everyone was congratulating them. I’m not a huge fan of that practice if it means that collectors waiting all day and were present at the auction loose out (thankfully Melody is offering the preorder this time). I’ve said that in multiple posts in the past, but keep my mouth shut now when I read new posts about the practice because I’ve already given my opinion.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Well, I got 3 mommas which is true, but the auction lasted a long time and there wasn’t anyone fighting over them. I wouldn’t have done that with this auction for the simple fact so many people wanted them. If there are extra, sure I’ll grab some to resell if I can afford to at the moment, but I also don’t want to step on anyones toes, if they were selling out like crazy, or someone wanted one from me because they missed out I would have no problem donating them to whomever at cost. I have had that happen to me many times, and I get REALLY pissed about that myself. I just don’t voice it on the forum anymore. Even though I know some people are trying to run a business, I think it’s kind of messed up to grab a bunch to resell at an inflated cost when there were only a limited amount and people like us on the forum have been waiting patiently (or impatiently) for them just to have a “conglomerate” type buy them all out from under us. It’s just a little thoughtless if you ask me, but there’s nothing you can really do about it, sad but true. I’m just glad that more will be made soon for all everyone who didn’t get any.

In truth, I still have an extra white momma, but I’m saving it because I still don’t have a white male and since I wanted them to match I bought as many as I could afford. I thought, yea, I’d sell one and see if I could recoupe some money cause I got PYOs too and it ended up around 800 bucks. I got one that was REALLY white, one with alot of grey antique, and one that’s in the middle so I’m glad I got them, though I don;t want to sell my extra until I get a male to see which one matches better. It’s not like I’m trying to “hoard them”

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Rusti
                              Participant

BT did get his extras for forum members, not for resale. He said so a few posts back.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 445 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.