WANTED: young,fledgling, hatchling (red fire)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WANTED: young,fledgling, hatchling (red fire)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Xtharsa
    Participant

Xtharsa
      Participant

PM me if you have them I will pay paypal!

Christine
        Participant

PMd with a possible hookup for you 🙂

bump

Xtharsa
          Participant

bump

Bob

they are still out there. These 3 are the actual ones I’m picking up from UPS tonight as my birthday present to me. I found them in a store on the east coast where I have found my Emerald Mouse Wizard after they had been retired for some time
              I have had to call everyone I could find on the net with a phone number and just keep asking until you find them.
              DON’T think Oh they will not have them becasue???
              Think positive and I BET you that you cold find them within a week
              I did after the White and Emerald line was retired. I just called everyone I found when I did a Windstone or Windstone Dragon search
              I found my White Mother in a Monarch’s Garden store so you never know
              Thank goodness I do not get long distance charges on my cell phone

Xtharsa
              Participant

so you mean to call all the stores not just the ones i can get to?….I called all of the ones around me and most don’t sell any windstones anymore

Bob

I would just do a Windstone Dragon search and start calling anyone that you find a number for.
                  You will pay shipping but you would thru the Forum too
                  I found my Emerald Mother and Male years ago right after they where retired from a lady in Texas I felt bad becasue her husband had just passed away and he was the Windstone person of the couple and it took her a couple days to get tem out to me but they got here and where PERFECT with boxes
                  I’m sure since they are just now being thought about retirment that there are still a number out there waiting a good home

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.