fbpx

Wanted – OWs – silver – emerald – peacock

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted – OWs – silver – emerald – peacock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Looking for a peacock and an emerald old warrior. Prefer factory mint but as long as you’ve got the original box I’d be willing to consider damaged pieces discounted appropriately.

As far as the silver prototype, I know this is a long shot. If anyone has one or knows of someone who might be willing to part with theirs please PM or email me. Serious buyer, and I have bought from forum members before with no problems.

Let me know what you have. Thanks! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
    Participant

Good Luck! πŸ˜‰

Thank you! This is hands down my fave of all the Windstone pieces. Figures my dream dragon was limited to a very small production. πŸ˜₯

Stephanie
      Participant

Yeah I know, only 8 were done and sold on ebay.

(updated to add other OWs I’m hunting for)

Maria
        Participant

Good luck, Kachina.

Found the emerald, now I just have to cross my fingers that he gets here in one piece.

Still looking for the other two. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
          Participant

Anybody know how many of the intense violet empea old warriors there were? I really would like to keep an eye out for one, but dont know how rare they are….were there only 10?

Stephanie
            Participant

Good luck!

purplecat wrote:

Anybody know how many of the intense violet empea old warriors there were? I really would like to keep an eye out for one, but dont know how rare they are….were there only 10?

I think so, sadly. Those sure were pretty though. I wish I’d gotten into Windstones a year earlier so I’d have had a shot at some of those special ones that were sold.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

purplecat wrote:

Yep, just 10.

Purplecat
                Participant

*pouts* Ah well, I can keep looking. πŸ™‚

Still looking for peacock.. And the Silver Prototype of course. πŸ˜›

Added an emerald OW back to the list, since apparently the seller I found was a scammer. πŸ™„

Show me what ya got!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.