fbpx

WANTED: Enesco/GG Santiago/Amberwood figures

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WANTED: Enesco/GG Santiago/Amberwood figures

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Ive somewhat recently become enamored with G.G. Santiago’s figures; the unicorns, dragons, horses and well Ive only seen one Pegasai that a member here was kind enough to sell to me. But if there are more, I’d proably love to add them to my collection too.

I only have 2 unicorns and 2 dragons and the one pegasus (“Tristian”) and no horses yet.

I’ll be willing to buy these outright from you, or I have a few Windstones I could trade.

Trio of dragons candle lamp
      Crouching Siamese candle lamp

If you collect anything else, like other types of unicorns, vintage and new MLP-I may have something I could tempt you with as well 🙂

Here are some examples. These are not my photos

hi there, i was just researching g.g. santiago because i am going to list a pegasus on ebay. i had no idea what kind of price i should begin with. i saw your post and thought i’d drop a note. the one i have is a resin amberwood figurine called “loved & nurtured” which is a mother and her baby. it is signed and this is where i had difficulties. it has g.g. santiago who i believe designed it but it is signed by laura nayus. i’m not positive about the last name; at first i thought it began with an h but i just can’t tell what it reads. i could use some help and also see if you’re still interested in buying these. i’m still looking around to see what they’re selling for but it appears that the pegasus is as hard to find as a real one might be. -sue

littleironhorse
      Participant

Ive somewhat recently become enamored with G.G. Santiago’s figures; the unicorns, dragons, horses and well Ive only seen one Pegasai that a member here was kind enough to sell to me. But if there are more, I’d proably love to add them to my collection too.
        I only have 2 unicorns and 2 dragons and the one pegasus (“Tristian”) and no horses yet.

Wolfen, have you seed the “Elusive Legends” collection?

Take a look here: http://www.elidor.de/Einhorngallerie/Enesco/Enesco_Elusive_Legend_1.html

I like the black unicorns, and take a look at the butterly winged unicorns on page 2!

Patricia
        Participant

You and me both Wolfen! Let me see what I can come up with for you. I’ve been collecting those for a while. I think I had found a few I already had I’ll try and send you the links.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I just purchaed today an Amberwood 8958 Pegasus Tristan in full Regalia, tune: Wind beneath my Wings. Copyright G.G. Santiago not an Enesco says Westland Giftwares. It is so pretty and that was the resson for buy then thought I woudl try and find info on it, this is where it lead me. Any further information would be appreciated. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.