fbpx

Wanted: Coil Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted: Coil Dragons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I ended up selling my collection for bills, but we’re back on our feet somewhat, so I’m looking to slowely add some of them back. I have black gold, and the emerald green one left. I don’t want the gold one. I know I have one of the silver’s on hold with windstone. Otherwise, I’m open to the rest. I don’t have much for trade really, so looking to mostly buy. (if you collect model horses, I have lots to trade). And, on that note, will trade model horses for PYO’s. I miss painting them.

Thanks!
    Jessie

Mmloda
    Participant

If you are looking for the coiled dragons…I think there is one on ebay right now, it’s a peacock one and there are also two curlies on ebay right now.

I hope you get the ones you want… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Bob

Are you looking for coiled or curled??

Dragon Master wrote:

Are you looking for coiled or curled??

That was going to be my question based on the colors you mentioned in your post. Which sculpt? Right now it sounds like Curls (the tiny ones with head tilted under the wing and one eye open).

I’m sorry, I forgot to check the “tell me when I get a reply” button 😯 I’m so out of shape, I haven’t been here in like 4 months 😳

Anyway, I’m looking for the little little one.

Those are the CURLS or Curlies or Curled Dragons like you have in your signature. Good luck and I’ll watch for you. Reminder that though some may be up on ebay selling for more than retail, the ones that are Out Of Stock in the store here, are supposed to have more batches done in time. If they discontinued it altogether, the photo and info wouldnt even be there at all (such as we no longer see the white, emerald pea, russet, etc).

PhoenixTears wrote:

Those are the CURLS or Curlies or Curled Dragons like you have in your signature. Good luck and I’ll watch for you. Reminder that though some may be up on ebay selling for more than retail, the ones that are Out Of Stock in the store here, are supposed to have more batches done in time. If they discontinued it altogether, the photo and info wouldnt even be there at all (such as we no longer see the white, emerald pea, russet, etc).

I know, i thought to check my sig. AFTER I posted πŸ™„ I like both molds, but the wee little ones are more in my wee little budget haha.

So all the out of stocks should someday be offered again? that’s great. I asked them to put me on the list for a silver, and a pink. Still bummed I sold all the first ones that came out, wish we’d have sold something else but oh well. I’ll get them again someday I’m sure πŸ˜€

bluepony78 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

I know, i thought to check my sig. AFTER I posted πŸ™„ I like both molds, but the wee little ones are more in my wee little budget haha.

So all the out of stocks should someday be offered again? that’s great. I asked them to put me on the list for a silver, and a pink. Still bummed I sold all the first ones that came out, wish we’d have sold something else but oh well. I’ll get them again someday I’m sure πŸ˜€
        I noticed too after I posted my initial message about what was what, that you had a curl in your sig. Thanks for not calling me out on that saying, “yo, stupid. I know which is which as I have a curl in my sig with a saying that shows I know it’s a curl!” πŸ˜€

Yes, from my understanding and experience, when it says Out of Stock, but still appear in the store with info and pic (or just info), there will be more batches. Windstone has helped up out in understanding what will never be for sale again but taking the listing completely out of the store so we dont even see or think about it anymore. Hence, the reason why you do not see the Out of Stock White Curl or EmPea Curl or Russet Red Flame curl, etc. The ones that you see remaining should be painted again, restocked (likely to go fast in newer colors such as silver, pink, etc). Plus, the addition of the NEW colors of curls we havent seen yet but are coming eventually.

When they restock the Golds, BGs or older colored curls currently out of stock, those will likely sell slower since they only recently sold out for XMas. New ones will be gobbled up fast and you have to be in the right place at the right time. But, with new colors like silver, there are sure to be several batches painted and since I think they are doing Silver as a production color, is not likely to be retired anytime soon.

Of course, as you know, lonely ole Emerald color curls are still available to tie you over! πŸ˜€

At the moment,, I thought I read somewhere that the Coiled molds have a snag in them which is why they are on hold right now. Dont know what the problem is but Melody did say something somewhere some time ago that the reason no new colored coileds have been offered is due to casting issues for the time being. But, that theyd come around again. Probably restocking the BGs, and new colors to match the newer curls.

PhoenixTears wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

I noticed too after I posted my initial message about what was what, that you had a curl in your sig. Thanks for not calling me out on that saying, “yo, stupid. I know which is which as I have a curl in my sig with a saying that shows I know it’s a curl!” πŸ˜€

Yes, from my understanding and experience, when it says Out of Stock, but still appear in the store with info and pic (or just info), there will be more batches. Windstone has helped up out in understanding what will never be for sale again but taking the listing completely out of the store so we dont even see or think about it anymore. Hence, the reason why you do not see the Out of Stock White Curl or EmPea Curl or Russet Red Flame curl, etc. The ones that you see remaining should be painted again, restocked (likely to go fast in newer colors such as silver, pink, etc). Plus, the addition of the NEW colors of curls we havent seen yet but are coming eventually.

When they restock the Golds, BGs or older colored curls currently out of stock, those will likely sell slower since they only recently sold out for XMas. New ones will be gobbled up fast and you have to be in the right place at the right time. But, with new colors like silver, there are sure to be several batches painted and since I think they are doing Silver as a production color, is not likely to be retired anytime soon.

Of course, as you know, lonely ole Emerald color curls are still available to tie you over! πŸ˜€

At the moment,, I thought I read somewhere that the Coiled molds have a snag in them which is why they are on hold right now. Dont know what the problem is but Melody did say something somewhere some time ago that the reason no new colored coileds have been offered is due to casting issues for the time being. But, that theyd come around again. Probably restocking the BGs, and new colors to match the newer curls.

Can’t call you stupid when I screwed up the title, AND have the right one in my sig 😯 πŸ™„ haha.

I have to laugh, in hind sight, wish I’d have kept the white one. I had all the first ones when I had to sell off, and I kept my two favorites (Emerald and black gold) I think dollar value had something to do with who sold as well, but the BG is by far my fav. one so far, but I really liked the white as well. Since I see now I can still get the emerald, makes me wish I’d have sold him haha. Oh well, it’ll all work out.

I’m anxious to see what new colors they come up with. I really like the silvers, and I”m not a pink fan, but the little pink one I saw on eBay was cute. I think white with blue trim would be nice too, instead of the gold trim. They could really go nuts with white ones with different trims…..reds, rainbows, blues, greens…. πŸ˜€

SilverArrow is selling a Peacock Coiled Male in her thread in this forum. He is mint and decent price; check it out! It’s the Red, White and Blue Dragons etc, thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.