fbpx

Want to get in on something fun?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Want to get in on something fun?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

Email me for info. llamb58@gmail.com

WeRePaNtHeR
      Participant

tempting, but kind of cautious to do so – more details would be nice – … no offense, i’m sure it’s innocent fun, just sayin’…

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Copper83
        Participant

Pm’ed you. I promise, it’s nothing bad. ๐Ÿ™‚

Email me for info. llamb58@gmail.com

I did and YES!

mostly curious, but i did.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I’d have to go with werepanther, it’s tempting but I need to know what my benefit would be!?

I’d have to go with werepanther, it’s tempting but I need to know what my benefit would be!?

Making smiles is the benefit I think. ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s good, wish i could join! I back this idea!

…..Also, if anyone wants to PM me who has not yet, and and who i have not messaged, I am also doing something fun through a Facebook group involving art…. feel free to shoot me pm if you want.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

WeRePaNtHeR
          Participant

*erhem* I wasn’t expecting or hoping for some type of “benefit” besides the promise of something fun. I was more concerned about content or viruses Etc. that kind of thing – gotta be careful online these days and all that jazz… One shouldn’t always expect a benefit to motivate their actions. I mean no offense in saying so dear Trina please do not take it as a personal attack – perhaps I am interpreting your wording differently than you intended to express – , I just wish to expound on my meaning with my earlier statement and share my personal viewpoint, if it can help someone grow or pause to think along the way great, if not, I am no worse for having shared?!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Copper83
            Participant

For anyone still wondering. this is just to do something nice for someone.

Copper83
              Participant

Anyone else want to get in on this? ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
                Participant

Whatcha got going on?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.