fbpx

Want to buy or trade for

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Want to buy or trade for

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Still looking for these pieces:

OW- White, brown, emerald peacock, bvp/bep
    Lap- BROWN, emerald peacock
    Mother- white
    Coiled mother- white, emerald, special colors
    Curl- Emerald peacock, brown, white, copper patina
    Scratcher- Emerald Peacock
    Hatching royalty- brown, white

Any emerald dragons with orange eyes dragons

Birman flap cat

Lion sconce
    Cat leaf sconce
    Wolf sconce

New wolf candlelamp timber wolf color

The EmPea, White and brown curls are in my thread if you are interested in biding on them.

Zelda
    Participant

Hi! I have a brown hatching empress for sale/trade in my thread on the Flea Market, if you’re interested!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kristi
      Participant

There’s a copper patina curl in the Flea Market Section under this heading : Windstone Sale Ova Hea!UPDATED 11/26 Spooky Grimilkin

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

kgronski wrote:

There’s a copper patina curl in the Flea Market Section under this heading : Windstone Sale Ova Hea!UPDATED 11/26 Spooky Grimilkin

Oh yes! Thank you kgronski! Yup! he’s for sale. Just not really my style, I think I’m only going to go for orientals in that color.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Tiffany
          Participant

I have a white OW for sale in the flea market section! ^.^

Uh oh another Orange Eyed Emerald afficinado… At this point I have momma, the hatcher, and the young and I’ve been stalking ebay for the daddy. There was a moma up and ending just today, I had it on my watch list just so I could see what it sold for ($51!!!). Do you know if they ever did the emperor in orange eyed emerald?

Edit
            Ohh hey heres an orange eyed emerald hatcher, don’t know if the link will work right though hehe. http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Hatchling-Dragon-502-E-retired-2004_W0QQitemZ300372882882QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ef9e75c2

Leigha
            Participant

innerstillness wrote:

Uh oh another Orange Eyed Emerald afficinado… At this point I have momma, the hatcher, and the young and I’ve been stalking ebay for the daddy. There was a moma up and ending just today, I had it on my watch list just so I could see what it sold for ($51!!!). Do you know if they ever did the emperor in orange eyed emerald?

Edit
              Ohh hey heres an orange eyed emerald hatcher, don’t know if the link will work right though hehe. http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Hatchling-Dragon-502-E-retired-2004_W0QQitemZ300372882882QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ef9e75c2

yes, there are orange eyed emperors out there, I lost one on eBay a few months back I think. A forum member had a broken one too that she was going to sell and then decided to keep 🙂 don’t remember whom though

Oohhhhh, now I have to start looking for him too. Orange eyed emerald is my favorite color scheme. I love emerald, but the red eyes makes em look evil. Its strange, because the red eyes works fine with the gold color scheme 😕

Bump

WolfenMachine
              Participant

innerstillness wrote:

Edit

I was one who got one of the orange eyed emperors last Christmas. I cant access photobucket from work, but I’ll post some pics of him if anyone wants to see.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.