Want To Buy Hatching Emperor Dragon in Rainbow

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Want To Buy Hatching Emperor Dragon in Rainbow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lorie
    Participant

Hi,
      I’m looking to buy the hathcing Emperor in Rainbow, also looking to buy the Male dragon in Rainbow. Mint condition please. I can pay in full right away. Please let me know, and thanks for looking.

Cute Puppy!

I am sure that you aren’t oblivious to this, and they may not be the pieces you want or need, but there have been an unusual increase in the amount of Rainbow pieces listed on eBay lately. It wouldn’t hurt to sniff it out with some of those sellers.

In the meantime, I will keep in mind that you are looking for these pieces.

Good Luck!

When posting a reply in the Flea Market, please be mindful of our rules regarding bumping.

“Don’t reply to Flea Market threads with unrelated comments or questions. […] Comments or questions that ARE considered relevant in the Flea Market would include: anything specifically related to your interest in buying from, selling to, or trading with another member. Note: Do not reply to Flea Market threads with general advice on how to find Windstones (please post your advice in the Looking for a Windstone thread or just PM the person who you are helping).”

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/flea-market-rules-guidelines-mar-14-important-updates-see-reply

Lupuslunae
      Participant

When posting a reply in the Flea Market, please be mindful of our rules regarding bumping.

“Don’t reply to Flea Market threads with unrelated comments or questions. […] Comments or questions that ARE considered relevant in the Flea Market would include: anything specifically related to your interest in buying from, selling to, or trading with another member. Note: Do not reply to Flea Market threads with general advice on how to find Windstones (please post your advice in the Looking for a Windstone thread or just PM the person who you are helping).”

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/flea-market-rules-guidelines-mar-14-important-updates-see-reply

It wasn’t general advice, it was specific to ebay and the sudden flux of rainbows that have been showing up there these last few weeks, something the original poster wouldn’t know if she didn’t have the time to stalk ebay regularly. It was directly related to this post. A good example of something unrelated which I could understand getting a response for: “HEY EVERYONE! Vegan hot dogs are awesome!” However, until now, no tasty vegan hot dogs were mentioned…

I can understand wanting to get the bumping under control, but is it really necessary to kill off all conversation and nice-making in the buy/sell threads? We are an online community; this sort of politeness helps people connect with others we will probably never really meet irl.

And it’s easier to post a blurb of advice or concern than to send a PM; not everyone is comfortable getting into a “private” conversation with someone just to offer up a bit of kindness or politeness. And I’ve posted this reponse here because the rules thread is locked to replies and I don’t know you and I don’t feel comfortable sending PMs to random strangers just to share about awesome vegan hot dogs…so yeah.

I can understand your concern; however, we have implemented this rule to avoid potential abuse. Advising someone to check ebay falls under “general advice on how to find Windstones”. Links to specific ebay auctions are acceptable if they match the item in question, but general advice to check ebay will continue to be disallowed.

If you wish to continue this discussion, you may PM me (please do not reply to this thread). If you have concerns about moderation decisions or the Flea Market rules, you are also welcome to contact John.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.