Want: Specific Grab bag young uni

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Want: Specific Grab bag young uni

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Hi I am really wanting the young uni on the store page. It is the really dark brown one with the cream mane right in front. If the person who gets him decides to sell please give me a chance. I keep missing these guys. Thank you πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

fairyhearted has him and he’s listed in her thread(the one named ‘Chariot’). But there has been a lot of interest in him, so he might already be claimed.

scenceable
        Participant

Wampus, I don’t think that’s the one she means. I think she means the liver chestnut one with yellowy hair. From the store page with only the 5 unicorns. I haven’t seen who has that one yet πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Wampus, I don’t think that’s the one she means. I think she means the liver chestnut one with yellowy hair. From the store page with only the 5 unicorns. I haven’t seen who has that one yet πŸ™‚

Ah, now that I check the pic again, I see it. Sorry, I dont know who has him then.

Kathleen
            Participant

Thank you Wampus but she is right thats not the one. πŸ™‚

I did get one just now from Fairyhearted though so I am happy even if whoever did get him wants to keep him. πŸ™‚ I want pictures at least though lol πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.