fbpx

Waiting List for Restocks

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Waiting List for Restocks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Is there any way that a list could be created for us in our accounts so we can see what we’re on the waiting list for?

Similar to the watch list for eBay.

I’m assuming that based on the “back in stock” emails that I receive, the store system tracks who’s waiting for what.

I can’t be on the waiting list without first logging in, so I’m wondering if there’s a way.

Sure, I could keep yet another list somewhere, but it would be much more convenient to have my list all in one place.

Thanks.

Life is beautiful.

Nightcrow
      Participant

I like this idea a lot! I’m always thinking of things I can’t remember if I’m on the list for, and sometimes I stumble over something and realize that I bought one elsewhere and don’t need to be on that list anymore. Being able to see all my waitlist selections would help me keep it more accurate, which might be helpful to Windstone, too.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

A clever idea indeed!

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
          Participant

Maybe this is a question for Clay?

Scathach
            Participant

The mechanics, sure, but it’s a company decision about whether they’d like to provide it.

I hope that with a few more people interested, it might just float.

🤞🏼

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
              Participant

I like this idea a lot! I’m always thinking of things I can’t remember if I’m on the list for, and sometimes I stumble over something and realize that I bought one elsewhere and don’t need to be on that list anymore. Being able to see all my waitlist selections would help me keep it more accurate, which might be helpful to Windstone, too.

Thanks, that’s where I was going. 😊

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                Participant

The mechanics, sure, but it’s a company decision about whether they’d like to provide it.

I hope that with a few more people interested, it might just float.

🤞🏼

Sorry – I wasn’t clear. My thought was to put this question in the “Help and Feedback” section under “New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)” rather than having the discussion here. Then people can post their answers/comments there and we can be sure that Clay will see it.

There is a chance that the question and discussion will be overlooked if it is here. I don’t know how closely someone from Windstone monitors these topics.

Megan
                  Participant

About how often are the out of stock items replenished in the store? Are there some that they focus on getting back into the store more than others, or does it depend on how long the wait list is for each out of stock item?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.