fbpx

Violet Wolf Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Violet Wolf Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

OKay, before us griffin lovers explode, what are violet wolf griffins? Will they be limited production or are you guys just gonna auction off the first 10 on ebay? Are they a new production color?

There I asked it before anyone else could! Hah! 😛

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Thanks, Nam!

Purplecat
        Participant

(fingers crossed) production….production…production….please say production color…I love purple!

littleironhorse
          Participant

😆 I hadn’t even noticed that the email said violet wolf I just thought it was the new color that Melody had promised!

Starbreeze
            Participant

I can’t wait to see them. They sound beautiful!!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Must see, must have!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

OKay, before us griffin lovers explode, what are violet wolf griffins? Will they be limited production or are you guys just gonna auction off the first 10 on ebay? Are they a new production color?

There I asked it before anyone else could! Hah! 😛You heard about those?? They aren’t on Ebay yet, are they?? (I don’t see ’em ,but sometimes stuff doesn’t show up for some reason)
                  They aren’t a production color.
                  You’all know we are auctioning off the first ten of each new production piece, I decided that the first ten should be slightly different from the production version rather than have them be absolutely identical, just to show they are of the first ten.(Got the idea from the first little Rock dragons we auctioned, they had unique violet markings) So, I re-touched some production wolf griffins with some violet paint in the dark areas, and gave them lavender eyes and jewels instead of green. They are purple wolfs.
                  We will also be auctioning off the first ten Golden (regular) Warrior dragons. These have special paint too.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I think that’s really a great idea, just a little something different to set them appart. That should work really well.

Melody
                    Keymaster

OH, I see the O. Warrior dragons on Ebay now.. but the special paint doesn’t show up in the photos… Dang.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

😮 Oh the violet wolf griffins sound so pretty. I can’t wait to see what they look like.

Elena
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

OH, I see the O. Warrior dragons on Ebay now.. but the special paint doesn’t show up in the photos… Dang.

I saw the sparkly paint on my screen. Now I really want him!!!

SPark
                          Participant

That’s what I figured. I DEFINITELY want a violet wolf griffin of some sort. I probably won’t be able to afford a big one, but maybe I’ll go after one of the chicks.

Melody
                            Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

😮 Oh the violet wolf griffins sound so pretty. I can’t wait to see what they look like.

I’d post a picture, but the one I took makes them look like they are edged with bright purple neon lights! I hope the ebay shots John took are more accurate.

SPark
                              Participant

It’s funny how photographs screw with things!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.