fbpx

Violet Gold Kirins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Violet Gold Kirins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Miss Melody I think the whole family should be done in that color it is beautimus!!!

Adaneth
    Participant

I agree! I really like how that little guy came out! He’s my favorite test paint (so far) ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
      Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

Miss Melody I think the whole family should be done in that color it is beautimus!!!

Yes I think he is pretty, but is he better than the black fire kirin color?

Laurie
        Participant

Melody wrote:

ruffian wrote:

Yes I think he is pretty, but is he better than the black fire kirin color?

nooo 8)

Adaneth
          Participant

I like the black fire color better as well, but I got the impression it was quite hard to paint–too much work for a production scheme.

I’d really be VERY happy with either color, in production! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

kitsunelady
            Participant

I vote for the Lilac Gold, personally. o.o As much as I like this one, I thought the blue eyes looked better on the lilac. >.>; *blocks tomatoes*

Laurie
              Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I vote for the Lilac Gold, personally. o.o As much as I like this one, I thought the blue eyes looked better on the lilac. >.>; *blocks tomatoes*

Coming from someone who already has a blackfire. XD ๐Ÿ˜‰

kitsunelady
                Participant

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Coming from someone who already has a blackfire. XD ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kukuku. I meant compared to the Violet Gold…I’m not against a Blackfire family! =D I’m sure the fella would love a lady kirin…not to mention a bebe. >.> Still, I am one for having things in all different colors, rather than collecting a ‘set’…and that Lilac Gold baby was SO cute. As much as I like BlackFire, given the choice between a blackfire baby and a lilac gold baby…I’d choose the latter. e.e But who knows! Maybe we’ll eventually get both~

Katherine
                  Participant

Wait, where are these kirins? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Ooops…nevermind, I found the picture. Here it is:

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Here’s the one I like, too ๐Ÿ˜€

So now someone needs to post a pic of the black fire so we can all compare.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Between the Violet Gold and the Lilac Gold I like the Violet Gold one better. It seems “warmer” to me.

I’m actually painting a squeak on a kirin PYO ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope to finish it this weekend! Something similar to the Black fire.

I like the ones with more color, either the violet or the lilac, not that the black fire is not nice, but I love the purple on the other 2 colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.