fbpx

Violet Flame Fledglings are back in stock in our store

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Violet Flame Fledglings are back in stock in our store

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Windstone once again has Violet Flame Fledgling Dragons in stock, ready for new homes!

YIPPEE!

Wanted one of those buggers for a while now ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

yay! thanx for the update sussie!

Bob

I’ll be getting mine soon

When is soon DM?

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

When is soon DM?

As soon as I can afford to pay for him as long as they are still available. Alaska cost me some money!!

Travistie
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

When is soon DM?

As soon as I can afford to pay for him as long as they are still available. Alaska cost me some money!!

Did you take an Alaskan cruise, or fly there and rent a car? I want to go there sooooo bad! I love wildlife, so I know I would love it there.

I just came back from Yellowstone. It was my first time there, and it was a great experience.

Lori
                Participant

YAY i got mine on order should be here by friday for the extra 2 bucks i go ups cause it takes usps 3 days to go the 150 miles from hollywood to where i am >:|

Maria
                  Participant

I think it’s about time the VF fledges became regular production…

Arlla
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think it’s about time we saw some other dragons in the color! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

When is soon DM?

Did you take an Alaskan cruise, or fly there and rent a car? I want to go there sooooo bad! I love wildlife, so I know I would love it there.

I just came back from Yellowstone. It was my first time there, and it was a great experience.
                        I was in Alaska with a friend for one of my charity events there. We where in Anchorage for the week and I was surprised that for such a “LARGE” city there was a very low number of high rise buildings. I did not get to far out of the city. We had a bus tour that drove alone the water that was very nice

Bob

Whistful wrote:

YAY i got mine on order should be here by friday for the extra 2 bucks i go ups cause it takes usps 3 days to go the 150 miles from hollywood to where i am >:|

150?? Where are you?? I’m much further

Bob

Arlla wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think it’s about time we saw some other dragons in the color! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                            I could NOT agree more with both statments

Travistie
                            Participant

I’d prefer red flame… but VF on some other dragons may change my mind!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.