fbpx

VET sale: lowered prices & more stuff for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market VET sale: lowered prices & more stuff for sale

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

bashelto wrote:

Hi, do you by chance still have the Poadβ„’, small griffen, and copper patina dragon left or have u sold them all. Hope your cat is doing better. Thanks

I’ll PM you πŸ™‚

PhoenixTears
      Participant

I’d be so into the Brown Coiled Mother if shipping from Canada wasn’t such a bear!

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

twindragonsmum
        Participant

pm’d you!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

BDW
          Participant

Sway wrote:

I’d be so into the Brown Coiled Mother if shipping from Canada wasn’t such a bear!

She is on hold for someone already. It was posted in the title of the piece. Sorry. πŸ™

BDW
            Participant

I still owe the vet close to $300 for Raven. I need to pay those bills as soon as possible. πŸ™ As some of you know, Raven passed away on july 28.
              Please if you see anything you like make a reasonable offer.
              Thank you

Laurie
              Participant

Natalie just called me and said to tell everyone that her internet has been down for a few days. She hopes to be back on soon. But she can’t answer emails or pms. πŸ˜‰

Mmloda
                Participant

Thanks Laurie! πŸ™‚

Marzena

BDW
                  Participant

Hey guys, my internet is working a bit tonight. 😑 But it’s crawling! Sometimes it works sometimes not. So I’ll just answer the shipping quotes for tonight.
                    Mmloda I got your paypal payment will send it next week. πŸ™‚

BDW
                    Participant

Spotted grif chick shipped. Thank you! πŸ™‚
                      Mmloda I shipped your sphere. Hope you like it. :scratch:

BDW
                      Participant

Female Griffin – Wolf color relisted for sale.

BDW
                        Participant

lowered prices & more stuff for sale.
                          I still ow $115 to vet for Raven

BDW
                          Participant

All comes from non smoker home and most pieces were never displayed but stored in their original boxes. Some were taken out of their boxes and displayed in my cabinet only for a photo session to picture my collection.
                            The white spots on the pictures are reflections of the sun not chips unless stated. Taking offers on some pieces:
                            SHIPPING EXTRA, Insurance mandatory. Serious inquiries only. Disclaimer at the end of this post.

Windstone Editions Leaf Cat Sconce
                            Never displayed, Mint with tags and candle, never used. $65

Windstone Editions Spirit Wolf Candlelamp
                            Never displayed, Mint with tags and candle never used. $60

Windstone Editions Female Griffin – Wolf color

Displayed in glass cabinet for a very short period. Mint in original box and tag: $140.00 or make a reasonable offer

Windstone Editions Wolf Sconce
                            Never displayed, Mint with box . $85 or Make an offer

Windstone Editions Young Dragon – brown
                            Repair done. No box. Make an offer.

Armadillo, 2009 hand signed by artist edition Never displayed, new and mint in original box and tag.
                            This 2009 Edition of the Armadillo is signed and comes with a Letter of Authenticity. Make an offer.
                            It was taken out of the box for pictures and set back in. The white spots on the pictures are reflections of the sun not chips.

Windstone Editions Wolf Council Candlelamp
                            Mint codition, never used, no box but has tag. $65 or make offer

Regretfully selling my spotted sitting grif chick πŸ™
                            Windstone Editions spotted sitting griffin chick – black & white spots – version 1
                            Mint with box and tag. Make an offer
                            I don’t think you can get version 1 anymore.
                            Sold and shipped! Thank you πŸ™‚

SHIPPING EXTRA, Insurance mandatory.
                            Serious iquiries only.

I am more then willing to except short term time payments on any of my items listed, with a non-refundable down payment needing to be made before the items will be put on hold (I’m sorry but to many buyers put things on hold only to change their mind later on or never get back to me.)…if the buyer fails to meet the payment plan arranged or changes his/her mind, all that has been put towards the items will be considered forfeited, and they will then be relisted.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.