Veligent Kickstarter Books!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Veligent Kickstarter Books!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bodine 5 hours, 36 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Copper83
    Participant

I didn’t find a thread started for this, so I guess I’ll start it. I got my Veligent Kickstarter books today! They are beautiful Melody! I love the sketchbook and I can’t wait to sit down and re-read The Veligent. Thank you for the card and bookmark too. So, when are you going to print Rue Day? 🙂

Attachments:

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Oooh, goody! Can’t wait!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

OOOOOOooooooo BOY! It’s getting Close! YAY!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

~~~ I'm Seeking a Russet Autumn Leaf Curled Dragon - Do you have one to sell? PM me anytime! ~~~
    Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
    Keymaster

Didn’t they turn out nice?? I am really pleased with the print quality!
    Haha, Rueday is still a long way from being done, at the pace I am going! it’s like having a second fulltime job as a hobby!

pipsxlch
    Participant

Ahh got the notice mine have shipped! Love the bookmark, I need some heraldic air carp in my life! (wonder if an oriental import shop would have cheap decent koi models? I can see string a school from my ceiling)

Melody
    Keymaster

Ahh got the notice mine have shipped! Love the bookmark, I need some heraldic air carp in my life! (wonder if an oriental import shop would have cheap decent koi models? I can see string a school from my ceiling)

I made some printable paper air carp, that can be cut out and hung up. I made a mobile out of them. They’d make good Christmas tree decorations for flimsy branches that can’t support heavy ornaments.

Melody
    Keymaster

There are two bookmark designs. You might get a different one!

Kim
    Participant

Those look great! Looking forward to getting mine! I love the picture on the card in the back!

Bodine
    Participant

Job well done Ms.Melody😍 👏👏

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    WANTED-GRAND UNICORN by Ms.Melody and Razorback Boar
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS🌲🎅🌴

Bodine
    Participant

Mine are on the way.
    Pip,if I get a carp one and you don’t,we can trade.😊

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    WANTED-GRAND UNICORN by Ms.Melody and Razorback Boar
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS🌲🎅🌴

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.