fbpx

Vampire

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Vampire

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

squeek* squeek* Vampire bats! squeek* squeek*

I really want brown ones and little white ones with pink or red eyes! I want a little Bartok of my own! 8)

Jasmine wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I want one too. He is adorable.

Love your “quote”.Laughed my butt off XD XD
      One bat vote from me :bye:

Thanks bodine… ๐Ÿ˜€

I had to go back and read it too…I laughed so hard I think I shot pop out of my nose…Or up it. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ XD XD

Jasmine
      Participant

Glad I made your day WC. Just don’t hurt yourself hun. ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
        Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

Melody wrote:

kirin wrote:

Hello Melody

In your art gallery there is a “baby” vampire bat, are you planning to do a LP on it, he is great and I know my wife and I would buy one forsure. Any info would be awesome

Thanks!!
          The little bat is having production molds made on him now. He is probably going to be the first new piece that Jane, our new mold maker, has worked on. This may take awhile, though. Jane’s time is pretty much consumed with recasting all of the molds for pieces that we are presently using.
          The bat is in the works though, and should appear sometime soon. I am so glad you like that bat!
          I don’t know if it will be lp or production yet. I originally made it because a store of ours said they’d really love a nice bat to sell. This was a book store called “Dark Delicacies”.

Dark Delicacies!! I don’t even want to know…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜†

Count me in for a bat too! ๐Ÿ˜‰ “Dark Delicacies” is a wonderful horror and dark creepy stuff book store, and that is the all time best name for a horror bookstore I have ever heard. The owners name is “Del” !

Christine
          Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

squeek* squeek* Vampire bats! squeek* squeek*

I really want brown ones and little white ones with pink or red eyes! I want a little Bartok of my own! 8)

Dang it! I could have been fine without one till you said Bartok. Now I have to have one too ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.