fbpx

Value of Red Fire Dragons ??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Value of Red Fire Dragons ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Since I dont see them come up for sale much, I’m asking what others have paid or have seen certain pieces go for. Ive seen some members here asking around retail price and others asking (and getting) MUCH much above. I *really* want a red fire emperor, and I’m toying with the idea of offering my old green emperor in trade, but I dont know really what a red fire one is worth. And I’d like to get the whole family in red fire and I want to get an idea what I’d need to spend to accomplish that.

So, looking for values on….
      Male
      Mother
      Young
      Scratcher
      Emperor

and I have these pieces but curious on value anyway

Old Warrior
      Fledgling
      Rising Spectral
      Sitting Spectral
      Lap

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

For an Emperor or Old Warrior expect minimum 450 to max around 600-700. I paid 500 for my Emp and 400 for my OW. But there are more people looking for them now.

The other pieces I’ve seen fluctuate a bit. But those two go much higher.

The Riser goes for store price but thats because a few stores, plus windstone, still have them in stock. Spectral probably goes a little more than store price.

Mother and Male are the easiest to come across. Ive seen anywhere from store price to twice store price for them. Scratcher too.

Young and Hatchling are rare and I havent seen one come up for sale recently to compare.

Mike
        Participant

Male and Mother are easier to find, next would be Scratcher, so store prices are close. Spectral come and go mainly the sitting one so it is closer to store rising a bit more from what I have seen.
          Hatching is harder to find, don’t have mine yet, would go over $100 for it myself. Youngs, I have seen come up now and then but not to often, a bit higher then store again over $100.
          Lap can be hard to find, as can the OW and Emp. Again I have none of those either, Lap is the least expensive of the group, then OW and most costly is Emp.
          Good price range, I think, for a OW would be $350-500. For the Emp., $400-600.
          Prices I saw on Ravenheart from about a year ago are much lower. But again I agree with W.D. that more people are looking for them now, including me on some pieces. But I am also looking for the Green Emp. among a few others.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Green emps go for around 1000$, brown a little more. I wouldnt trade one outright for a red fire, because its still easier to find than those two.

Nicole
            Participant

All I know is I would pay a pretty penny to get my hands on a Red Fire Emperor.

I think for the young and fledgling red fire, I would be willing to pay anywhere from 90-200. Just because a website had both of them listed for 189.99. And that is the most expensive price I have seen for one.

Fritochick (Mary)
              Participant

I am always amazed at the pricing on certain colors and models. Why are the red fires soooo sought after right now????? Does this always happen after they’re retired????

I, personally, am collecting all of the young, and fledgling dragons. So the only ones I do not have are the retired ones.

Mike
                Participant

I am always amazed at the pricing on certain colors and models. Why are the red fires soooo sought after right now????? Does this always happen after they’re retired????

Yes, as with most things that get retired price goes up right after and then awhile later it starts coming down. In this case it is people that just missed on the Red Fire. I was not on line at that time life had taken me away from computer time so I did not find Groups till after they were gone. My collection was through stores I came across.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I’m looking for them because I’ve decided that if I put it off any longer, I’ll never be able to find the pieces I’m looking for at a price I’m willing to pay. And for some reason, Ive decided I like this color a LOT more than I used to. Red Fire and Black Gold didn’t used to appeal to me, now they’re my favorite colors.

I think Red Fire will always be the most expensive of the production colors because it was produced for such a short amount of time.

Nicole
                    Participant

I agree with wolfen, I’ve decided I want to get a Red Fire Emp now because I don’t want to not be able to find it later (although it looks like I may not be able to get one now even after offer numerous things for trade and a large bounty for one 😛 ) and you just dont realize how much you liked a color scheme until you can no longer have it for some reason…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.