fbpx

Valid Dealers

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Valid Dealers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

This is most likely not going to work, but at the advice of a dealer, Do you know any active dealers that might have some Red Fire dragons still or whites, or even browns?
      Maybe some of the harder to find Emperors?
      Heck active dealers would work anywhere. I have checked most of the ones in AZ and not finding any luck past what I did manage to find.

Dragon61

Good luck! The only dealer I have around me doesn’t have any of those color schemes.

Kujacker
      Participant

At least in my part of Arizona, there are no dealers anymore. The last one I knew closed several years ago (a store in the mall).

I highly doubt you’d find dealers with whites or browns. Fire Red would be possible… but I wouldn’t think Windstone would keep track of what dealers have. That would be way too much trouble… or impossible.

Lupuslunae
        Participant

I think brown and white are too long gone to find from dealers unless you have a time machine. I started collecting again in February, and in all my hunting this year I’ve found ONE rf dragon from a dealer, and this was like 300 miles away from my home and I only found it because I was on vacation. I’ve had better luck with consignment stores, second hand stores, and antique stores. I leave my name with the antique dealers, tell them what I am looking for and such. I’ve never gotten a call back yet, but I am hopeful if some shiny dragon comes their way I’ll hear about it. I’ve been meaning to check out some of the local pawn shops in my neck of the woods in CA, but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

The best place I’ve found to buy retired dragons is this forum :bigsmile:

Mike
          Participant

I highly doubt you’d find dealers with whites or browns. Fire Red would be possible… but I wouldn’t think Windstone would keep track of what dealers have. That would be way too much trouble… or impossible.

But they should have records of which dealers ordered them, from their I would be willing to check them out. Say who ordered Red Fire to start. I have done a lot of searching on the Web and have found a lot of places and a lot of pieces I needed. From stores closing/no longer in official business but still had inventory to ones with a couple of pieces left. Took a lot of calling to do and web searching. Might get a lead that way and cut down on a few calls. Heck if anyone in any state can confirm or eliminate stores in their state from the list of stores in their state it would help.

Kiya
            Participant

Curse you, double posts!

Kiya
              Participant

I wouldn’t completely write it off. I found a little rock dragon a few months ago at a brick and mortar store!

Mike
                Participant

I am not writing it off completely, just asking for a little help in searching peoples areas. I do not even care if the share with the rest of the forum as has been done before by others as well as myself.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I asked Susie about this (she’s the office person who deals with stores) she says she has a list of stores with retired things, but it hasn’t been updated since 2009!
                    You can email her with specific questions about dealers in your area, that may be of some help! susie(at) windstoneedtions ( dot) com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.