fbpx

Updated (GB Uni) to Trade for White or Pearl Piece

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Updated (GB Uni) to Trade for White or Pearl Piece

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ideally would like to trade for a White or Pearl Hatching Emperor or Hatching Kinglet. I would consider a a white hatching empress or fledgling.

In trade, I now have the following to offer:

Fledgling in Amethyst
    Mother Coiled Dragon in Amethyst
    Mother Coiled Dragon in Black Gold
    Vampire Bat – Black with Ruby Eyes
    Crouching Griffin Chick – Silver Wolf with Periwinkle Eyes
    Old Green Hatcher / Hatching / Hatchling
    Copper Patina Gargoyle Egg with Teal Eyes
    Zander – New Grab Bag Baby Unicorn / CandyCorn

All of these pieces, except the Amethyst Fledling which is new in its box, can be viewed on my website – dontwakethedragon.webs.com

Sorry, the Marty Graw Uni on my website belongs to my sister and I do not have permission to offer it in trade.

Updated with new pieces.

Added another piece, see original post.

Grab Bag Uni, Griffin Chick, Gargoyle Egg, and hatcher added. See original post for details.

Wampus Dragon
    Participant

Sent a PM regarding the other uni. Please reply.

My suggestion for the particular pieces you have listed is to wait until they appear on ebay and maybe sell a couple of your pieces for bidding funds for one. My experience has been that they show up for sale or trade more often on ebay than here(and the pearl white ones show up more often than most other hatching royalty).

I am always watching ebay, but like to keep other options open as well. That is what is so nice about this forum, it gives us a venue to do that.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Also-as a suggestion-personally I think your prices are way too high. The black gold and amethyst coiled mothers are production pieces, availiable for $83-I think you might could get $100 if you find someone who is really wanting one-or on ebay to collectors that don’t know they are production pieces. The spectrals in general aren’t popular unless they are in a limited edition color, or are brown or white (the risers originally sold for $300, and are worth more now). πŸ˜‰

Of course you can ask whatever you want, but if you really want to sell them, I’d suggest lowering your prices or offer a “or best offer” option through ebay.

Anyway, just trying to be helpful πŸ˜€ Best of luck with your search for the white hatching royalty ^_^

Tinks
        Participant

Pm’ed you.

That’s what is also great about America and free enterprise. I can ask any price I want. Value of luxury items are created by those who buy them and how badly they want them. My audience is larger than people who can trade for pennies on the dollar amongst their friends on the forum.

For the record, I have went out of my way to be as nice as I could to a number of people on this forum and there continues to be a whole clique and mean girl mentality on this forum which is really discouraging for new members. It’s not just me saying it. A number of members are echoing the same sentiment.

I have just as much right to be here as you. If you don’t like what’s offered, then don’t respond to it. But pretending to be helpful with thinly veiled jabs is the very thing that was being complained about in the whole ignore button thread.

You reap what you sew. I strive to be nice to people and I take great care of my customers. I sleep well at night.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

But pretending to be helpful with thinly veiled jabs is the very thing that was being complained about in the whole ignore button thread.

Wolfen is a sweet girl. She wasnt ‘pretending to be helpful’, she was ‘being helpful’. Or trying to be. It isnt her fault if you dont want to hear the help? She just mentioned what the production coiled mothers are generally going for at this time and said if you do want a better chance at selling your items, you should be maybe more flexible? Theres nothing veiled or jabby about it, she was offering you suggestions, nothing more.

If you do want to make friends here and find good business, that response was not the way to do it. Please take constructive criticism for what it is and dont lash out at someone who doesnt deserve it.

No one is attacking you.

Pam

No need for anyone to get their hackles raised… This is a public forum where people are free to offer advice, and where you are also free to sell things for whatever price you want. This has caused issues before though, so perhaps in the future if anyone has price advice for another member, PM them first. πŸ™‚ Just so we can keep the public areas clean…

I am not arguing with anyone anymore about this. Anyone who has hung out on this forum for any amount of time knows what I am talking about.

Eventually, you may paint yourselves into a corner and have no one left to buy from or trade with outside of your little circle. ALSO some of those within your circle play both sides.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

No need for anyone to get their hackles raised… This is a public forum where people are free to offer advice, and where you are also free to sell things for whatever price you want. This has caused issues before though, so perhaps in the future if anyone has price advice for another member, PM them first. πŸ™‚ Just so we can keep the public areas clean…

Thanks Pam! Dually noted πŸ˜‰

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.