Upcoming Sale

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Upcoming Sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

As many of you know, I’ll be selling a lot of pieces in the next weeks.

In order to keep things manageable, I’ll be putting up ads with different end dates.

I know people are busy, working, in different time zones, etc. So I’ll leave each listing up for a week. End time will be 8pm EDT.

GBY Unicorns will go up first and end first. Followed by GBB Unicorns, then KiRin Babies, Pebbles by type (Cougars, Wolves, Foxes, etc.), and Poads.

If you have success with multiple wins, I’ll hold and ship them together for you.

I’ll do my best with shipping fees, but I’m sure you’re all aware that postage has increased in the last year.

Everyone will be double boxed and insured.

Shipping is from Canada. I’m sorry, but can’t estimate shipping fees ahead of time.

When it comes to bids, in order to be fair to early bidders who’ve waited patiently for the week, if there are any last minute (Eg 7:59pm) bids, I will give the next two highest bidders a chance to counter.

I will be open to a bidding “war” but only between the three highest bidders at the end time on the date the auction closes.

The “war” will go on as long as needed. I ask that all parties be available at the end date and time.

I won’t take “I’ll go up to $xx” as a bid, just actual bids and bid increments of $5 minimum, please.

I’m taking bids by PM only, so please don’t bid in the comment section.

I will update bid status in the ad itself, so you will be able to see it quickly.

Thank you all for understanding.

I appreciate all of you helping out and giving my much loved collection a good home.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.