fbpx

Unicorn by Quequinox Art, elegant feather shawl & more

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Unicorn by Quequinox Art, elegant feather shawl & more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

PICTURES COMING SOON!
      I’m slowly getting a few things into my ETSY shop. I’ve got a gorgeous hand made unicorn by the lovely Quequinox Art. She is a good size and to commission one this size will cost around $400+. I’m asking a lot less than that! She was custom made for me, but alas, it is time to let go of some of my pretties. More pictures of her are in my shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/VioletWerewolf?ref=search_shop_redirect

I’ve also got a lovely FAUX (fake) feather “Night Hawk” shawl hand made in the USA by Spirithoods. It’s currently sold out on their site and retails for $139+shipping. It’s lined in satin and has a secret zipper pocket on the inside to hide your keys, phone, ID/credit card or whatever you don’t want anyone to have access to. It was tried on and never worn. Brand new. I’m the original owner. Very luxurious!
      $135 shipped

G1 Retro My Little Pony “Flutter Pony” with hand made wings to match the originals.
      $30 shipped

Mirror Mask Collectible toy set
      $15 shipped
       photo SAM_5066.jpg
       photo SAM_5071.jpg

Grand Champion Horses Clydesdale draft stallion with tack
      $20 shipped
       photo SAM_4704.jpg
       photo SAM_4707.jpg

Lion King 110 film type camera
       photo SAM_1564.jpg
       photo SAM_1566.jpg
      $10 shipped

Much more coming soon! I’ve got photos on my computer at home!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Still available

Jasmine
        Participant

Wow, these are some awesome collectibles. I forgot all about Mirrormask! Though I’m not in a position to treat myself currently, I did favorite your Etsy shop. The wrapped Labradorite is a stunner!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

hahah I actually still have all this available if anyone is interested

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.