Unable to purchase any pyo's from the shop

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Unable to purchase any pyo's from the shop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

I have been trying all day to purchase some pyo’s and when I go to look in my cart and pay the page has a 404 error :/ I wantz to give you my moneys!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I’ve been trying to replicate your error to see what is going on. Are you still having trouble? What PYO/options are you trying to buy (if you’d prefer not to say here, feel free to PM me). What browser are you using, and are you on a PC or a handheld device?

If it’s still not working, I’m sure Susie would help you if you want to call or email her.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Susie
        Keymaster

I think I fixed it! Clay just told me what to do about this the other day. The website doesn’t like it when a person’s “nick name” has a space in it. I changed Sasha’s nick name to grayfire_artz with an underscore instead of a space. Now I believe that things will work properly! Please email me if it does not. susie@windstoneeditions.com

(now if we could fix the disappearing words problem – there is suppose to be an “about” in my second sentence!)

Kim
          Blocked

Yeah I keep missing like one word in most of my posts too. It’s weird.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Glad to know there is an easy fix for this! I’ll bear it in mind if anyone has trouble again.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.