fbpx

Unable to post Classifieds ad

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Unable to post Classifieds ad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

When I try to post an ad in the Classifieds section, I can’t get past the first step because I cannot select a category. The dropdown field is there, but nothing shows up in it, so I’m unable to progress. Screenshot:

technicalissue

It just says “Select Category” but doesn’t give me any categories to select. I have disabled Ghostery and AdBlock in Firefox, in case those were interfering with the fields loading, and refreshed the page several times to make sure they weren’t active, but it didn’t fix anything.

Has anyone else run into this and know how to get it working?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Clay
      Keymaster

Sorry, I just saw your post, Nightcrow. This issue was reported on the Website Issues thread a few days ago, and was fixed. You should be able to post Classifieds now. In the future, to be sure I will see your post promptly, it’s best to report website issues here: https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/website-issues-including-spam/

Nightcrow
        Participant

Thank you, Clay! I tried again at some point and it worked, but I forgot to post a ‘never mind’ in the thread like I meant to. (Thanks for the reporting link, too!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.