Udated pics_offers on Country Artists Collection – Zebra model 01937

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Udated pics_offers on Country Artists Collection – Zebra model 01937

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

This is beautiful Country Artists Collection – Zebra model 01937,

it is aproximately 12 inches high and 12 inches long but heavy.

It is retired and not seen for sale often.

I love this guy.

He even has eyelashes!

I’m intertaining offers on him, if I get the right offer for him he will sell, if not I’ll be happy to keep him.

I’m also selling more Country Artist collections of birds, cats, etc….Some new with original box.

Also selling Windstones Edition pieces some new with Original box.

Please inquire.

All come from a non smoking home 🙂

Most of my pieces were never displayed but kept in their boxes. Pieces that were displayed, were behind glass doors.

Thank you.

*Photography © Natalie Lavoie (Blackdesertwind) and may not be used or distributed in any way without my permission. Thank you 🙂

Sales/Shipping Policies

If I get the desired amount he will sell. Please specify if you are going to make time payments or not since the priority will go to the person that pay in full one payment. (If I get several people that offer the same amount) Once the amount is agreed on I require a non-refundable downpayment to hold him. I won’t hold a sculpture for you unless I get a down payment that is non refundable if you change your mind or fail to do the payments on time. Please read all the following as it’s important for a smooth transaction. I’m a single mom with a physically challenged son. I do not have a car that is adapted to lift him and I can no longer do so, because of this situation I can’t leave every day to ship or get quotes in town for the shipping. I’m only able to do it usualy on thursdays after work. So please be patient. If you deal with me it’s my understanding that you agree to the terms. I don’t have high speed internet or cable. Our internet provider works by radio and it’s not always available. So if you don’t hear from me right away please be patient and I will contact you as soon as the internet is restablished again…usualy by the next day it is unless it’s something major (rare). Short time payments accepted on sculptures under $300, the extended period for time payments are of 30 days with a down payment of at least $100 (non refundable if you change your mind and any payment done after), and on sculptures over $300 time payments of 60 days with an immediate down payment of $150 non refundable. If payment is missed at the agreed dates it will be relisted and you will automatically lose your payments already done on it. No refunds. All sales are final, no refunds. I accept NON CC paypal only Shipping will be exact and paid in extra to your offer / price. I ship worldwide. Insurance is mandatory. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks! Due to recent events: SERIOUS INQUIRERIES ONLY! No tire kickers! Please don’t ask for a shipping quote unless you intend to seriously purchase the sculpture. Thank you PS: these terms may change at any given time. I reserve the right to pull any add before it is sold. Please do not copy these terms for your own page.
      View picture here: http://s133.beta.photobucket.com/user/Blackdesertwind/library/Country%20Artists%20Collection%20for%20sale

Kiera
      Participant

Ooo. If you have any of the otter ones (aside from “Young and Adorable”) could you PM me please? Thanks!

BDW
        Participant

I’ve updated the ad with pictures. You can also see more Country artists collection for sale at this link: http://s133.beta.photobucket.com/user/Blackdesertwind/library/Country%20Artists%20Collection%20for%20sale
          I’m not done loading the pieces….more to come on the weekend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.