fbpx

Two Unicorns on ebay $49.99 each

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Two Unicorns on ebay $49.99 each

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

boy I hope they don’t sell that cheap. These two are really nice. But, anyway, here they are!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjscritters2004

I hope you get good prices for them. They’re both beautiful. You have some other cute goodies that I and others may be interested in as well. Good luck!

safyre_dream wrote:

I hope you get good prices for them. They’re both beautiful. You have some other cute goodies that I and others may be interested in as well. Good luck!

Thanks. I hope they sell well. I think they are the last brown eyed ones I have. I was hoping to keep one back for me. Oh well.

I’m still in the process of listing other stuffs. I’ve got a lot of little animals and stuff from my business that we used to carry but don’t anymore. Just a matter of unpacking them and posting them.

Thanks for looking! πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

I hope they sell well, bluepony. The dapple already has a bid.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I hope they sell well, bluepony. The dapple already has a bid.

Yeah! I haven’t even checked! (had to step away to feed Chloe)

Good luck. Oh, I really like the fox, will you ship to Canada? (I really wish I could bid on the two unicorns, they are both so beautiful. I’m not using my cc anymore so I have a really tight budget.)

Romeodanny wrote:

Good luck. Oh, I really like the fox, will you ship to Canada? (I really wish I could bid on the two unicorns, they are both so beautiful. I’m not using my cc anymore so I have a really tight budget.)

Yes, I ship anywhere. But, if it’s hte little HR fox, he would still have to go in a box. I’m not sure how much the shipping would be. He’d be under a pound though πŸ˜€

πŸ˜† Well, I hope you would box it. πŸ˜† (Gasp, oh the horror, envelope nightmares abound. πŸ˜† ) I don’t know how much the shipping would be. But, now I’m thinking if I get this then my cats will probably think it’s the perfect size for a toy and it’ll be missing in no time. Hum, I have to think about this one.

They are ending in one day, and still super cheap!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.