fbpx

Two OLD Dinosaurs!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Two OLD Dinosaurs!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Wow, thanks for pointing out the beak thing Melody. I don’t know how I overlooked it but the brown dinos have no beaks, while the newer versions do! Also thanks for letting me know you painted these, I feel extra lucky to have them now. If anyone is interested I can try and take better pictures of these when I have some sunlight tomorrow. PM me and I’ll send you a link to my photobucket account for them.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Mmloda
      Participant

I would love to see some better pics of the dino with the orange eyes… ๐Ÿ˜€ So I just sent you a PM… ๐Ÿ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

darjeb
        Participant

Wow that was a lucky find – Congratulations

keschete
          Participant

Zelda wrote:

Wow, thanks for pointing out the beak thing Melody. I don’t know how I overlooked it but the brown dinos have no beaks, while the newer versions do! Also thanks for letting me know you painted these, I feel extra lucky to have them now. If anyone is interested I can try and take better pictures of these when I have some sunlight tomorrow. PM me and I’ll send you a link to my photobucket account for them.

That is awesome!!!! Congrats!!!

Maria
            Participant

Cool, Zelda! Lucky you. The differences are neat.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.