Two little hoofers (and a panther) — SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Two little hoofers (and a panther) — SOLD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Megan
      Participant

I’m in severe need of some shelf space, and also a little spending money. Therefore, there are two baby pegasi looking for new homes. The hatching peg is mint with his box and tag. The lying down baby peg is in excellent condition, but no tag or box. He is the version that has a necklace. I’m looking to get around $30 each for them, plus shipping.

There is also a little panther gargoyle, mint with tag and box (though the sticker on the box with “panther gargoyle” and stock number on it was marked out, not by me). I’m looking to get around $20 for it plus shipping, but feel free to make an offer.

Hatching Pegasus: SOLD
        Baby Pegasus with necklace: SOLD
        Panther Gargoyle: SOLD

If anyone would like a shot of the panther, just let me know and I’ll be happy to take one ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll leave them up here for the weekend, and end offers Monday night.

Bodine
        Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

I’m in severe need of some shelf space, and also a little spending money. Therefore, there are two baby pegasi looking for new homes. The hatching peg is mint with his box and tag. The lying down baby peg is in excellent condition, but no tag or box. He is the version that has a necklace. I’m looking to get around $30 each for them, plus shipping.

There is also a little panther gargoyle, mint with tag and box (though the sticker on the box with “panther gargoyle” and stock number on it was marked out, not by me). I’m looking to get around $20 for it plus shipping, but feel free to make an offer.

Hatching Pegasus: current offer $25
          Baby Pegasus with necklace: current offer $25
          Panther Gargoyle: current offer $20

Tomorrow being Friday, I will post pics of these guys when I get home from class ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll leave them up here for the weekend, and end offers Monday night.

:hi: I am interested in the two little pegs.Please contact me,PM.I tried you but it said you couldn’t be found :scratch:Please? ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Megan
          Participant

Sent you the requested PM, bodine ๐Ÿ™‚

Mmloda
            Participant

How long are you taking offers on these guys for? ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Megan
              Participant

I’m taking offers on them today (Sunday) and closing offers tomorrow evening when I get home from class. Everyone with a high offer on a piece will get PMed then ๐Ÿ™‚

Megan
                Participant

All three have found new homes ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you to everyone who expressed interest!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.