fbpx

Tuxedo Flap Cat with moustache-SOLD

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Tuxedo Flap Cat with moustache-SOLD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So I bought this flap cat because she looked like my lil kitty “tux” who died. Not thinking that looking at her hurts me to much. I cried when I opened the box. It’s not that I don’t want to be reminded of my kitty it just hurts because she died in a horrific way and that is all I can picture when I look at her. I know someone on here will give her a good home.
    I am willing to trade for her or sell her.

I am looking for a gothic unicorn, blank keeper or the black and white Griffin chicks.

Jasmine
    Participant

Aw, sorry hun. ๐Ÿ™ I’m sure someone can give it a good home. I’d take it but I bought one too. And I’d love to see pics of your furbaby if you’re up to it.

P.S.- And I think you mean a blank Keeper, I’m pretty sure they haven’t come out with PYO SK’s.

Jasmine wrote:

Aw, sorry hun. ๐Ÿ™ I’m sure someone can give it a good home. I’d take it but I bought one too. And I’d love to see pics of your furbaby if you’re up to it.

P.S.- And I think you mean a blank Keeper, I’m pretty sure they haven’t come out with PYO SK’s.

Opps I ment Keeper ๐Ÿ˜†

lamortefille
      Participant

I’m so sorry you can’t bear to look at your flapper, because it’s just adorable. Poor you:( Our minds can be so uncompromising at times. *sigh* I would buy him myself, but I’m already getting one. I hope you can find him a good home soon. *hugs*

I would love to see a picture of your kitty, too. Maybe it will help you to share him with us. My most special baby was a tuxedo, too. I try to focus on all of the good times and not his passing, though it still breaks my heart not to have him here with me. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I know it must still be so painful right now, but maybe you could just put the tuxedo cat away for a couple of years until you get to a point that your memories of your kitty are of all the good times, and then you may be glad that you have that statue that looks like her, and may be ready to take it out again, because later on, it will be really hard to get one of those again. I am really sorry about you losing your kitty.

Thank you all for your kinds words. It has been a few years since Tux’s passing. Unlike my other animals who passed away from age or disease Tux was brutally murdered. I have had nightmares about it. I just can’t understand how anyone could hurt something so innocent. I thought I was ready to move on and remember the good times but it hurts so bad. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.