fbpx

'Tundra' is complete!!!!!!! I am sooo happy and proud!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'Tundra' is complete!!!!!!! I am sooo happy and proud!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

Finished!!!!! Let me know what you think! πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
      Participant

Sorry still trying to get the hang of pictures here lol

WolfenMachine
        Participant

If you click where it says ‘HTML’ in Photobucket, and copy it (Ctrl+C) and then paste it here, it should work πŸ™‚

Stephanie
          Participant

She’s beautiful!

Riversgrace
            Participant

Got it, can you see? She is huge! πŸ™ darn it lol I need to pearn photo sizes better! Cut her whole rear off! lol

Riversgrace
              Participant

Thank you πŸ™‚ Still wanting to make sure I have done everything before I clear coat her…don’t want to do that and then go, oh man I should have…later lol

Carolyn
                Participant

Beautiful . A lovely memorial .

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

The most important thing is that YOU are happy with her. πŸ™‚

If it was mine, I’d consider mixing some very thin dark color such as burnt sienna with a touch of black, and dropping it into the nostrils. It will ‘pool’ and fill them, possibly making them look more alive (wet nose!).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Illith
                    Participant

I would try doing some antiquing in off white or a very, very light grey around the areas painted white. It would really bring out the detail of the fur.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I would try doing some antiquing in off white or a very, very light grey around the areas painted white. It would really bring out the detail of the fur.

I concur.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                        Participant

I don’t paint PYOs (I just read about it) but I think that people recommend clear coating the piece and then doing the antiquing. That makes it easier to control the amount of antiquing? Then, I suppose, you clear coat it again when you are happy with the antiquing.

Riversgrace
                          Participant

I want to antique or something, but not in grey…I don’t want to dull her out. Red huskies dont have a spec of grey on them and their skin tones are all red as well. Any other color I could use to get her white fur to show up better? And I am still not sure the wings are done…seems like there is something missing…just can’t put my finger on it.

I love seeing all the ideas though! Keep’em coming! πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
                            Participant

And I have never antiqued before soo very nervous about messing it up lol…so any pointers there are welcome as well! πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
                              Participant

I want to antique or something, but not in grey…I don’t want to dull her out. Red huskies dont have a spec of grey on them and their skin tones are all red as well. Any other color I could use to get her white fur to show up better? And I am still not sure the wings are done…seems like there is something missing…just can’t put my finger on it.

I love seeing all the ideas though! Keep’em coming! πŸ™‚

try using a buff titanium πŸ˜€

Riversgrace
                                Participant

Trying that today grayfire πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.