fbpx

true jade and dark peacock baby orientals arrived!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market true jade and dark peacock baby orientals arrived!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

yay! the babes got here safe n sound and in great shape, with mint felt, original boxes and bags! no tags though. in just a couple on tiny places they had paint either stuck to or removed off the bottom, right next to the felt, but they are two tiny spots each, not even. other than that, perfect! the jade color is really neat in person, i didn’t think i would like it but its pretty and deep! i put him next to my regular emerald young for comparison. the peacock is super dark, almost black with purple on the legs and back to punch it up. i forgot to put him against the bright peacock in a pic. i will most likely ebay these two guys as defining their value would be hard, and i don’t like asking a defined amount. we will get lots of clear photos of both when my dad comes out on wednesday to offer for the photo archive, but these were just to show they got here. squee! i love the orientals!
      [img]
      [/img]

Tiffany
      Participant

SPark
        Participant

Oh! I am so jealous. I would LOVE a dark peacock young oriental in particular. Wow!

I want the jade, but competing on eBay is out of my league, the prices get ridiculous way too fast.

Kyrin

I would love a jade. I have the dark peacock. (Got it for a great price too named Scrapy πŸ˜† )

::drools::so pretty 😯

which two are eventually going to ebay?
          all three are lovely. which one is yours?

Tiffany
          Participant

mine is the emerald one. i put him in for comparison. it would be fun to keep them to have the whole gaggle, but ya can’t keep everything. rare stuff like this is worth more to someone else other than me for sure, i wouldn’t want to keep them just cuz i could, i’ll let someone who is really wants to them complete their collection have ’em. πŸ™‚ boy they are snazzy though- ugh!! i’m still kicked myself that i sold the emerald empress! that was a mistake, but i’ll live without these.

Purplecat
            Participant

Is the peacock one for sale??? I usually don’t like the orientals but he is gorgeous!!!

siberakh1
              Participant

My young oriental looks just like that. Looks great next to my emerald adult and ruby sun πŸ˜€

Maria
                Participant

Wow, those are so different – and so pretty!

Tiffany
                  Participant

yup, i most likely will put him up on ebay,to give whoever is interested a fair shot.(i have a bright peacock which is my favorite so i will keep that one). i really don’t like picking who gets something out of a pack of people, i feel so mean knowing i chose someone over another. πŸ™ i will take payments, if someone just HAS to have him, but doesn’t have all the funds right now, as soooooooooo much good stuff has been becoming available lately.
                    his coloring is really nice for a dark… i have the regular oriental in it and his/her paint job is kinda mealy and definitely nowhere near as nice or rich. i’m so jealous!i wish the babies paint job was on my regular oriental!!

Lovely pictures TF, im more of a fan of the bright colours on the peacock and emerald i think 8)

Participant

Pretttttyyy….. *drools*

I’m not a huge fan of the young oriental or sun dragon, but I sure love those colors. Good luck on Ebay with them.

Those are really pretty. May the best man/woman win. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.