fbpx

Trucker says hi

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Trucker says hi

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Thanks everyone for the welcome to the forum I love Dragons you all know my love Lysithian I’ve known her since I was 12yrs old

12? Or 13? I was 14 when we met. We used to go to rabbit shows together. Trucker and his sister went to Knotts Berry Farm with me for my sixteenth birthday. And then, don’t know what happened, something between the parents, but we didn’t seem each other til this year, a bazillion years later! No really, it’s been a bazillion years! 36 years is it? Close enough to a bazillion years!

Anyway, this is my guy! He has two Windstones, (SO FAR!!!). A dark eyed grab bag tadpoad and a blue morpho baby dragon. He loves dragons. And he is okay with, (shudder), red eyes. Oh well, I still love him! He has my heart. And he has my trust, something I never thought I would admit about anyone.

Kim
    Blocked

Welcome! That is so awesome you two found each other again! I hope to meet my true love one day!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Welcome! That is so awesome you two found each other again! I hope to meet my true love one day!

Thank you! Just goes to show, never give up!

Funny. Last Christmas I went with friends to see Santa and they made me sit on his lap for a picture. He asked me what I wanted and I told him a boyfriend, no, a husband! He said he would do his best! Um, I think that was the real santa!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.