fbpx

Tristen 9/21/95 – 4/1/09

Home Forums Miscellany Community Tristen 9/21/95 – 4/1/09

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I’m very, very sorry for you, Joyce. It’s terrible to lose a beloved animal; big hugs to you.

Oh! Darjeb I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Tristen! It’s so hard to lose a beloved pet, my deepest sympathies to you, know that he is waiting for you across the rainbow bridge. πŸ˜₯ πŸ™

Stephanie
      Participant

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. πŸ™

((HUGS))

Sbianchi
        Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about your dog Darjeb.

πŸ˜₯ Oh, just terrible news, I’m so sorry. You and yours will be in my thoughts. *hugs*

Adaneth
          Participant

I enjoyed all the holiday photos of Tristen in your yard. My condolensces on your loss. πŸ˜₯ I’m glad he had a good long life (though it never is long enough πŸ™ )

Bob

I’m SOOOO sorry to read this I know how much you LOVED him. He was a Windstone family member too with all the picture you posted here for each holiday. I can tell he had a wonderful life with you!!

I’m so sorry for your loss. I always enjoyed seeing the wonderful holiday themed pictures with him in them. I can’t offer much, just a shoulder to cry on. πŸ˜₯ Sending hugs and Kleenex.

Now I’ll go and cry….

Pegasi1978
              Participant

*Hugs* I’m so sorry to hear Tristen passed away.

Patricia
                Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about this. I know he will be missed. πŸ˜₯

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

My condolences as well. It is so hard to lose someone we love so much. The good memories will help in time, but right now I know the loss just hurts. Big hugs from me and Alf.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Sorry to hear about your loss. But I know he’s waiting for you at the Pearly Gates. *hugs*

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

πŸ˜₯ Having lost pets too, I know that there are no words that will take away the pain, but I know that Tristen had a wonderful life with you and I’m sure he knew was truly and greatly loved! {{{Hugs from NJ}}}

lamortefille
                    Participant

I agree with DM; we’ve lost part of our Windstone family. I’m so sorry…though words are never enough. πŸ˜₯

Megan
                      Participant

I’m so sorry, darjeb πŸ™ I too will really miss seeing your holiday pics of Tristen. He was a very sweet boy — you could see in the pictures how happy he was. I know he enjoyed his life with you to the fullest. *hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.