fbpx

Trekkies?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Trekkies?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

One day I will go, preferably during the summer, and when Great Big Sea is there doing a festival, would love to see them at a festival again, somehow they are better outside, LOL. But really one day we will get there! We have a friend who we used to work with that wnet back, lives in St.Johns said we could stay with him when we get there, so we wills tart there for sure!

Lupin
    Participant

If you want them at Festival than go see them at the Strawberry Festival!!
      I believe it’s in the Humbar Valley.
      They’re usually there every year.

i will look it up! we went to their last two concerts in edmonton, and their last in fort mac as well, lol. my son wants to go so i am trying to find 3 tickets to the january concert now, lol.

Lupin
      Participant

ruffian wrote:

i will look it up! we went to their last two concerts in edmonton, and their last in fort mac as well, lol. my son wants to go so i am trying to find 3 tickets to the january concert now, lol.

See if you can get 5 will yah? πŸ˜€

LOL, had I known you were a fan and in the area I would have taken you to the one on Oct 30th, hubby will accompany me, but he is not that much of a fan, lol.

Kathleen
        Participant

lol I went to a few conventions many years back my fav was the next generation. I still have all my star trek card collections even the ones from the chip bags Frito lay (full sets still sealed collections) I also have my signed michael Dorn card. I even went dressed in uniform lol πŸ™‚ Once I went as Jadzia Dax in markings and all. My boyfriend at the time thought I was a nutbar πŸ˜† I also saw Johnathan Frank and Brent Spiner but I couldnt get autographs. πŸ™

Thats cool Jellyfish, this time I am thinking of dressing up as a Vulcan High Priestess like this:

Lupin
          Participant

ruffian wrote:

LOL, had I known you were a fan and in the area I would have taken you to the one on Oct 30th, hubby will accompany me, but he is not that much of a fan, lol.

Lol!!
            Anytime! πŸ˜€
            Maybe if I ever get the Tickets it would be a returned Favour.
            Or tickets to Buddy if You’ve gotten to see them & Like ’em, & can ever make it down for that stuffs.

Buddy comes her and does shows at Keyano quite often actually!

Lupin
            Participant

ruffian wrote:

I know! 😑
              They rarely make it in & around Edmonton though. :negative:

Amanda
              Participant

I’ve never really watched Star Trek, but my mom loves it. She went to the convention last year in Las Vegas (flew from WA state to go) and a month after she got back she already had tickets purchased for next years πŸ˜€

Lupin wrote:

ruffian wrote:

I know! 😑
                They rarely make it in & around Edmonton though. :negative:
                Perhaps you will have to make the trek up here, lol.

Eleu wrote:

I’ve never really watched Star Trek, but my mom loves it. She went to the convention last year in Las Vegas (flew from WA state to go) and a month after she got back she already had tickets purchased for next years πŸ˜€

We were debating for the longest time weather we wanted to go back to Vancouver or go to the Vegas one this year, Vegas in August scares the hell outta me :puke: I dont do heat well! But we fiigured why not we dont have to leave the Rio LOL.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.