Trail of Painted Ponies

Home Forums Miscellany Community Trail of Painted Ponies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Hi there! I wanted to share with ya’ll something very exciting that has happened recently. Does anyone here collect or has heard of the Trail of Painted Ponies? They are similar to Cow Parade, Call of the Wolf, Horse of a Different Color. The company has been out for a very long time and I started collecting them in early 2000. You see them in a variety of gift shops including Hallmark. So, every once in a while they will host contests on their website and if you win, there’s a chance that they could craft your design into a figure. Well…..guess what…. I entered a contest in Nov. of 2014 and won first place!! AND my dreams have come true! They crafted it into a figurine and I’m an official artist for the company! How cool!!!!

So, it just was announced for pre-orders and they ship out in August. The official website is trailofpaintedponies.com. My figurine is inspired by the dream catcher. It’s called, “Keeper of Dreams.” Now, if your interested in getting one that is signed, they are only available through me and not the company website. Even if you go through the company website and want one that’s signed, they will re-direct you to me. Also, I am doing some other extras with the signed figurines; you get a signed Certificate of Artistry, a drawing in the form of a thank you card, and also I can do some custom drawings on the base of the statue. Send me a message if your interested or have more questions. Thank you guys!

Here’s a pictures of it!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Landipan
      Participant

Beautiful design! I can’t imagine how excited you probably were when you got the news!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kim
        Blocked

Congratulations! That is exciting! I have a few Trail of Painted Ponies but have run out of display space for more unfortunately. But I am sure lots of people will want to add yours to their collection!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
          Participant

Congratulations, and what a fabulous design!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

SilverDragon
            Participant

Thank you guys! Yes, I’m super excited! LOL, I still feel like i’m dreaming actually. I think once i have it in my hands…then it will hit me. I’ll be like, “I made this!!!??? Wow!” LOL! I’ll be even more excited once I see it on the shelf at a store. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

Adaneth
              Participant

Congratulations, that’s fantastic! Hope you sell a lot of them! 😀

Kathleen
                Participant

Gorgeous! I have one painted pony. Its a blue one thats very native American.

Scathach
                  Participant

Wow!!

Congratulations 🙂

That’s totally awesome!!!

Your piece is certainly giving me incentive to start a new line in my collection.

Life is beautiful.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Congratulations!! That’s awesome!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

Wow, this is just simply amazing! The design is perfect, she’ll go wonderfully with my ToPP Medicine Horse!

Finding happiness again.

StormDancer
                        Participant

Oh wow! Congratulations! You came up with a fantastic design.

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Wow, this is just simply amazing! The design is perfect, she’ll go wonderfully with my ToPP Medicine Horse!

Send me a note if you want a low-number one! Currently doing pre-orders. I also offer deposits of $30 to at least get on that list. 😀

jmoore
                            Participant

Congratulations!

dragonmedley
                              Participant

That is wicked! Congratulations 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

flaconscale
                                Participant

O.o Seriously?!
                                  This is the only one if the recent release I am thinking of getting!!

Absolutely stunning. You should be so proud of yourself and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next ♡♡

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                                  Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                                  After GB poads of all ages
                                  Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                                  Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.