Traditional/European medieval unicorns?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Traditional/European medieval unicorns?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

Are there any plans to bring back or perhaps introduce the line of traditional unicorns? Either production or PYOs?

Melody
      Keymaster

Are there any plans to bring back or perhaps introduce the line of traditional unicorns? Either production or PYOs?

Do you mean the Gothic unicorn?
        We found a useable “master” but we need to remake the tooling that is used to cast molds, too. We lost all of it somehow. Our mold maker was working on him, but the dragons got put ahead in line.
        Yes we’ll make more of them eventually.
        A “master” is the final finished sculpture that is used to replicate molds from.
        “tooling” is the plaster shell that is used to form the mold for the mold. It fits around the master.

Blight
        Participant

Either the Gothic, or the other retired (I think) ‘Mother/Father’ unicorn pair, sorry for not clarifying 🙂

Really? That’d be wicked. I missed out on buying any of the unicorns because I wasn’t old enough back then, so it’d be great if in the future more unis joined the herd. Thanks for the fast reply & the info!

etruscan
          Participant

The Male and Mother unicorns are “Postponed Production” until the horn issue is resolved, so they should reappear someday!

Melody
            Keymaster

Either the Gothic, or the other retired (I think) ‘Mother/Father’ unicorn pair, sorry for not clarifying 🙂

Really? That’d be wicked. I missed out on buying any of the unicorns because I wasn’t old enough back then, so it’d be great if in the future more unis joined the herd. Thanks for the fast reply & the info!

Oh. All the unicorn sculptures will be made again when we get horns.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.