fbpx

Trade Pending: Male Griffin – Siamese

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Trade Pending: Male Griffin – Siamese

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Updated 8-29-11: Trade Pending

I have for sale the Limited Production Siamese with White Male Griffin. Nice condition with tag and original box. Asking $125.00 + shipping. I’ll ship buyers preferred carrier. Paypal payment preferred, but Postal Money Order is also accepted. They go for $152 in the Windstone store.

There’s no damage I can see on the piece. I would consider it factory mint except it’s been out on display since I got it and might have a tiny bit of dust. I kept him out of my glass curio hoping having him close would allow the color to grow on me, but it never did. Not sure why, it seemed perfect for my tastes. :~

Outdoor photos:
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

I’m also possibly willing to trade or do a partial trade (if the trade item is valued less than the griffin) for the following items:

Young White Unicorn
      Black Sitting Griffin Chick
      Bird or Bat Winged Flap Cats (bengal, orange & white)
      Brown Hatching Kinglet
      Copper Patina Coiled Mother (Maybe)
      Red Fire Fledgling
      Blank PYOs (Phoenix, Winged Wolf, Kirin)

Lokie
      Participant

Added photos and a small list of things I might possibly trade him for.

Syn
        Participant

I didn’t much like this Griffin in the Store photo but wasn’t sure why. Now that I see your picture, I think it is the way the wing is painted that bothered me. I don’t like the double row of blue scales near the front leg; yours is much prettier. Funny that two scales would make such a difference.

Lokie
          Participant

I didn’t much like this Griffin in the Store photo but wasn’t sure why. Now that I see your picture, I think it is the way the wing is painted that bothered me. I don’t like the double row of blue scales near the front leg; yours is much prettier. Funny that two scales would make such a difference.

I had to go back and look at the store photo to see what you mean. Definitely like the wings on the actual produced pieces better.

I know that certain little things about a color scheme can really bug me. The biggest issue being the color at the end of a sculpts nose/snout. I will forever not like the Emerald or Jade because of the color on their noses.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.