fbpx

Trade my Silver Old Warrior for…

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Trade my Silver Old Warrior for…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Hey all, I got a silver OW from the store but he doesn’t thrill me as much as I thought he would, so I’m offering him up for trade.

There are only a couple production/LP dragons that I wish I had, two of them being the Brown OW and Lap dragons.

Other than those two, if you have a dragon you’d like me to consider, PM me and I will.

Picture with Flash
      Photobucket

Picture with no Flash in sunlight
      Photobucket

LuvsDragons
      Participant

I don’t have anything to trade for him but I wish I did. I think he’s beautiful. Good luck with your trade. 🙂

Leigha
        Participant

Thank you Luv! ^^ (why did I just said that in a British voice in my head…lol)

Carolyn
          Participant

I’d love to have him , but what I have to trade in Windstones you’d probably not want .

Leigha
            Participant

You never know. PM me with what you’re interested in trading. 🙂

Carolyn
              Participant

PMed you . I don’t have many Windstones left that I no longer want .

Rachel
                Participant

I want him soooo bad! *starts digging through her dragons*

Carolyn
                  Participant

She’s putting him on ebay . I tried to get him . Can’t use ebay so I can’t get him .
                    Oh well maybe there will be more one day . I hate bidding wars .

Carolyn
                    Participant

He’s going up on ebay . So I have no way to get him . Not on ebay nor do I have paypal .

Hannah
                      Participant

He’s going up on ebay . So I have no way to get him . Not on ebay nor do I have paypal .

Where did Leigha say she was putting him up on ebay?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                        Participant

I PM her about buying him from her . No idea when she will . I asked if I could buy it but she told me she’d put him on ebay so everyone has a fair chance to buy him .
                          Oh well maybe they will do more of them .

Leigha
                          Participant

I PM her about buying him from her . No idea when she will . I asked if I could buy it but she told me she’d put him on ebay so everyone has a fair chance to buy him .
                            Oh well maybe they will do more of them .

That is Not what I said…

This is exactly what I said after you offered to buy him from me. Copy Paste.

“I’ve had a couple people offer to buy, so if I wind up just selling him it’ll probably be on eBay to give everyone a chance and make it easy on me. I’m trying to avoid that because 1. I know I’ll get yelled at by countless people on the forum because they’ll think that’s not “fair”, and 2. he was bought with my saved up “Windstone Fund” and if I sell him, I’ll wind up spending the money on bills and I don’t want to spend my fun money on bills.”

I never said I was definitely going to put him on eBay. I DON’T want to outright sell him mainly because of reason number 2. I just wanted to trade him.

And he is still here for trades. No one has offered me anything that I don’t already have or that I want, so anyone else still interested can PM me with what they have to offer.

Carolyn
                            Participant

Secrethope is trying to trade her Amethyst lap for a white one . I’ve seen a RF or Ruby lap for sale . Here of late .

Man posting is a nightmare this morning .

Leigha
                              Participant

I believe I’ve responded to everyone who has Pm’d me here. Let me know if you haven’t gotten a response from me 🙂

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                                Participant

Amethyst is not for sale any more niether is AM.lap

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.