fbpx

Toucans and Stars…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Toucans and Stars…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Maybe it’s the fact that I have been listening to too much Owl City, or maybe I want a vacation, but I think a toucan color scheme would be cool on a dragon or griffin! Black basic body & muzzle stripes! Or even a “galaxy” dark blue with stars pattern. squeek*

I’ve been thinking the same thing too about the griffins. For instance, I’d love to see their beaks painted in more colors. I wonder how a Zebra Finch griffin chick would look… :scratch:

those sound interesting…

Melody
    Keymaster

DragonCat wrote:

Maybe it’s the fact that I have been listening to too much Owl City, or maybe I want a vacation, but I think a toucan color scheme would be cool on a dragon or griffin! Black basic body & muzzle stripes! Or even a “galaxy” dark blue with stars pattern. squeek*

I’ve been sticking to earth colors on the griffins, but I guess the griffins could be painted like any kind of bird… there are a lot to choose from!

Melody
      Keymaster

Zephyr wrote:

I’ve been thinking the same thing too about the griffins. For instance, I’d love to see their beaks painted in more colors. I wonder how a Zebra Finch griffin chick would look… :scratch:

I like zebra finches. I used to have a big flock of them. That would make a nice griffin pattern!

Melody wrote:

Zephyr wrote:

I like zebra finches. I used to have a big flock of them. That would make a nice griffin pattern!

Thanks Melody — I’m so flattered that you like my idea! 😀
        I wasn’t sure at first if it had been done already.
        😳

The zebra finches are a cool idea! I like their colors too… 😳

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.