fbpx

Torched & Red Panda (winged wolves)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Torched & Red Panda (winged wolves)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Windswept
    Participant

Alright, so after seeing Firefox some people wanted similar wolves to be put on ebay. Finished these two today. They won’t be on ebay immediately because I gotta move back to my college house in a few days, but stuff will be put up shortly after. Just keep an eye on the flea market section, you’ll be fine. n_n
      ANYWAY. Photos!
      Torched:

Red Panda:

Windswept
      Participant

Maebnus
        Participant

Geez, I really want one of your wolves. Torched is beautiful… like a red husky <3 and Red Pandas are awesome, so that's just that. πŸ˜€

Wow, they’re beautiful! I love the color combination you’ve been using!

Megan
          Participant

Wow, you really have a talent for the wolves! πŸ˜€ Both are awesome. I can’t decide which I like better!

Gorgeous colors, I love the detail!

Patricia
            Participant

Wow, what a beautiful color scheme!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Amanda
              Participant

Oh I love them both! Beautiful coloring! My nickname is Panda so I’d love the red panda one πŸ˜› Great job!

dragonmedley
                Participant

I really like the warm colors on these. And the back of the ears on Torched!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Purplecat
                  Participant

Ooooooh, very nice!!

Oh the colouring of the first one is beautiful very well done, he does look like he has been attacked by a bird on his head though πŸ˜†

laphon1
                    Participant

Beautiful wolves. The colors are gorgeous.

Adaneth
                      Participant

They’re just beautiful! πŸ˜€ I hope they sell well for you!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Nice! Your style really reminds me of Watergazers. They are both beautiful.

I love the torched one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.