fbpx

To whom it concerns…

Home Forums Miscellany Community To whom it concerns…

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the link. That’s a wonderful thing the organization is doing.

Skigod377
      Participant

Im sorry about your mom. That is such a tragedy. She was beautiful, inside and out. My condolences.

Bob

Sorry to be late to this I’m not on as much anymore.
          I HOPE you find the right lawyer to take your case they need to be held responsible for what they did
          I’m so confused and tired now I don’t know if I’m coming or going latley

Angie
          Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss, Kujacker – your mother was a truly beautiful woman *hugs*

More thoughts and prayers coming your way..

Kujacker
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Sorry to be late to this I’m not on as much anymore.
              I HOPE you find the right lawyer to take your case they need to be held responsible for what they did
              I’m so confused and tired now I don’t know if I’m coming or going latley

The lawyer thing is so difficult and frustrating… no one wants to take the case. I think my father has given up on trying to find one. The one that didn’t shoot us down straight away, who said he liked the case, later declined us.

Syn
              Participant

My heart goes out to you Kujacker. I must admit the tears were flowing as I read what happened with your Mom. I lost mine last year, and it is awful for all those left behind.

Someone mentioned the stress of going through a lawsuit; and speaking from experience, they are right. It is a horrible experience. It will not allow you time to grieve and for that grief to lessen; salt will be rubbed in your wounds every minute for the years and years that lawsuit drags on. The emotional toll is staggering.

If you find a lawyer to take your case, I hope that knowing this will help prepare you and make it easier to bear.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.